The Photoshop Help Thread

well you can fade badges, logos etc by right clicking on the layer, go to blending options. then lower the opacity to like 10-20% :)

well you can fade badges, logos etc by right clicking on the layer, go to blending options. then lower the opacity to like 10-20% :)

Thanks man, that should help a lot!

Colour Replacement Tool....

http://www.prospectvilla.co.uk/assets/images/BristolRovers_1_.gif

On the Pirates chest there are 2 yellow lines. I want to fill them in with yellow to give it a "Old School" Rovers look. I would like to know how to change the colour of the tool :D

Easiest way would be to use colour picker (i) to get the yellow colour, then use magic wand (w) with about 80+ tolerance (experiment) anti-alias and contiguous enabled click on the black bit between the gold lines, press m (rect marquee), right click, fill, foreground colour. Clean up any mess with a small brush.

Maybe someone can help me =P.

I've been looking for the FMPT Ultimate Templates but the only link I've found is one for Filefront which doesn't let me download [for some reason :/] so can anyone upload them to somewhere like Megaupload, Mediafire, etc.?

Maybe someone can help me =P.

I've been looking for the FMPT Ultimate Templates but the only link I've found is one for Filefront which doesn't let me download [for some reason :/] so can anyone upload them to somewhere like Megaupload, Mediafire, etc.?

thee is a link to it in mine and pitolped7s thead for our fantasy kit pck using the template :)

While loading up a psd, it says could not complete your request because the scratch disks are full.
This problem started just today.Earlier I could use photoshop.Im on CS3.Someone please help me.

While loading up a psd, it says could not complete your request because the scratch disks are full.
This problem started just today.Earlier I could use photoshop.Im on CS3.Someone please help me.

ive seen someone else have this problem... somehing to do with havin to delete something from one of the photoshop program files i think...not sure which one though :/

thee is a link to it in mine and pitolped7s thead for our fantasy kit pck using the template :)

Ha yeah I seen that link :p. It links to CMPortugal and they have the links for Filefront XD

hmmm odd cause thats where i downloaded it from and it worked fine.... ill upload them to some other site now and put the link in my thread :)

I'd like to request something.. If anyone can help me, PM me.

Details - Need a selected player to be in a different shirt?

Thanks in advance.

How do you darken the background, I've tried using Gradient Overlay but it doesn't work. I'm using CS2 btw. And how do you do this:
attachment.php

Also, this is a good site: http://www.photoshopshapes.com/

Last edited:
Can someone give me some advice on how to use the pen tool?

I made a sig and it was seemingly fine in the preview but it didn't come up :O anyone wonder? Maybe size issues?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Oh, fixed it, sorry.^^