NOPE! that is glitching my friend...

LOL, as if, don't get why you would moan about something this silly Witsel?

Lol, I didn't want to moan I was just trying to stress my point.
:'(

keep up the story mate looking good so far gutted your 4th but keep going long way to go still.

March

Premier League

West Ham 2 - 3 Man United
Goals: Rooney x3

A comfortable win for Man United, they scored there second with seconds left, the match really wasn't as close as this to be honest!

Stoke 1 - 2 Man United
Goals: rooney x2

Another brace from Rooney gives us 2 away wins in a row, another last minute goal ruined our cleansheet, and an injury to valencia ruled him out of contention for the first leg in the Champions League Quarter finals.

Man United 6 - 1 Portsmouth
Goals: Obertan, Evans x2, Young, Berbatov, Rooney.

JonnyEvansG_228x380.jpg

A comfortable victory, they got a sending off in the first half at 1-1, which really changed the game, we would have won anyway, but with that S/O it was a greater margin. 2 goals from corners though, sorry for cheating |:

Champions League

Last 16
Second Leg

Bayern Munich 4 - 2 Man United

Goals: Rodwell x2

An Aggregate win of 8-4, the match was over before it started, so i'm not fussed about this at all.

Champions League Quarter Final Draw

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Champions League

Quarter Finals
First Leg

Liverpool 1 - 6 Man United
Goals: Rooney x2, Evans x2, Berbatov x2

Wayne-Rooney-Dimitar-Berb-001.jpg

WOW! another fantastic first leg win to already settle the tie before Liverpool even travel to Old Trafford! An away win against one your biggest rivals is so fantastic! i'm full of praise for my lads.

Top Goalscorer

immagine-da-googlelivecloud1.jpg

Rooney was in fantastic form this month, with 8 goals for his club! he had a quiet february, but has set the world alight with some fantastic supporters.

Player of the Month

Rooney-awards_2415910.jpg

averaging an amazing 8.92 for the last 5 games. Rooney may have just saved our season!

League Standings

Overall

View attachment 75572

Home

View attachment 75573

Away

View attachment 75574

he's a world class centre back? (well in a season or two)

April

Premier League

Tottenham 0 - 3 Man United
Goals: Rooney, Soldado x2.

A good away win to keep ourselves in the title race and push it to the wire :)

Man United 4 - 1 Blackburn
Goals: Nani, Soldado x2, Valencia.

A comfortable and expected win, soldado seems to be hitting top form at the right time!

Man United 5 -1 Fulham
Goals: Soldado x3, Vidic, Giggs.

29n_soldado_wideweb__430x247,1.jpg

Another easy win, Soldado with a stunning hatrick after Fulham went a goal up early one :)

Bolton 1 -4 Man United
Goals: Vidic, Berbatov x2, Rooney.

This match wasn't as easy as it might seem, it took 3 last 10 minute goals to seal the win, it was extremely tense, but my lads pulled through!

Champions League

Quarter Finals
Second Leg

Man United 2 -2 Liverpool
Goals: Rodwell, Nani

With the tie already finished with at Anfield, i wasn't bothered about a dissapointing performance. We went 2-0 down with 77 minutes left, and i was glad we had the determination to pull it back to 2-2

FC%20Barcelona%20Crest.jpg

Semi Final
First Leg

Man United 0 - 1 Barcelona

Barca were all over us at Old Trafford, and deserved the win, i was just happy they didn't score more past van der sar

Semi Final
Second Leg

Barcelona 1 - 0 Man United

vidic_165807t.jpg

Same scoreline, different story. Man United deserved the win, and i'm very bitter Barca won it. The champions League draw is over :'(

Month Review

Top Goalscorer

imgRoberto%20Soldado4.jpg

7 goals for the prolific goalscorer makes me a happy man

Player of the Month

_45561231_vidic_ferdinand.jpg

Vidic was a rock at the back, with 2 goals also added to his tally, he's been a top performer all season long

Premier League Standings

Overall

View attachment 75656

Home

View attachment 75657

Away

View attachment 75658

Last edited:
May

Man United 0 - 0 Aston Villa

**** game, giving Man City the Title, a trophyless year for Man United :'(

Liverpool 1 - 1 Man United
Goals: Berbatov

Really doesn't matter anymore, i've gone on holiday for the last two matches.

Everton 2 -1 Man United
Goals: Soldado

meh..

Month Review

Top goalscorer

soldado.marca.jpg

C_71_article_1118651_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

One goal each, ooft

Player of the Month

Noone, everybody was **** :D

Season review coming shortly

Season Review

Premier League

Final Position - 3rd
Goals - 107
Conceded - 43
Top scorer - 21 Goals Soldado and Rooney
Top assister - 21 Assists Montolivo
Highest Average Rating - 7.92 Montolivo

View attachment 75917

Champions League

Final Position - Semi Finalists
Goals - 29
Conceded - 19
Top scorer - 6 Rooney
Top assister - 6 Rooney
Highest Average Rating - 8.00 Evans

View attachment 75918

FA Cup

Final Position - Fifth Round
Goals - 8
Conceded - 5
Top scorer - 2 Montilivo
Top assister - 3 Fletcher
Highest Average Rating - 8.00 Vidic

View attachment 75915

League Cup

Final Position - Semi Finalists
Goals - 14
Conceded - 5
Top scorer - 4 Berbatov
Top assister - 5 Rooney
Highest Average Rating - 7.62 Berbatov

View attachment 75916

Overall

Goals - 159
Conceded - 73
Top scorer - 29 Rooney
Top assister - 26 Rooney
Highest Average Rating - 7.64 Montolivo

View attachment 75919

End of Season Awards

Premier League Player of the Year 3rd Place - Rooney
Players player of the Year 2nd Place - Montolivo
Players player of the Year 3rd Place - Berbatov
Premier League Goal of the Season 1st place - Nani
Players Team of the Year First team - Vidic, Ferdinand, Nani, Montolivo
Players Team of the Year Substitutes - Berbatov, Rooney
Champions League Dream Team first Team - Rooney
Manager of the Year 2nd place - Alex Burley

A poor season, but with lots of positives to take from it. I am unhappy at the lack of trophies gained, but we will step it up next year. I will be staying in the job, and i have the boards full backing. We scored an incredible amount of goals, shared between lots of different players. In the summer i will be looking for a defender or two to concede less goals, as this was our downfall. We played good football, and it was attractive, the fans enjoyed watching us. That is all.

Last edited:
bad season but you did well to come 3rd hope next season bring you more luck

Thanks mate! i'm not too happy with 3rd place, considering how many goals we scored :(

ahhah, this corner thing is cracking me up :D from a complete outsiders perspecitve, Witsel, what would you like Midge to set his corners at so you can enjoy reading the story???

Midge, cool read so far ;)

the only corner bug i know of in Fm10 (which i do not personally use) is when you set someone like Hulk or Gourcuff someone with a killer long shot etc to "lurk outside the box" and have your players do their thing in the box then having your corners set to "edge of penalty area" 90% of the time your Corner taker will send it to the man outside the box and he will crack it in 90% of the time.

in all fairness, what is the problem setting your best headerer ;) of the ball like Vidic to attack far post and have someone who has a corner stat of like 19 or 20 put it on his pip every once and a while??

is it a bug that i have Allessandro Rosina taking my penalties (he scored over 20 goals last season) with alot of assists (was incredible) anyway, his penalty taking is 19 - 20 and he has not missed once since he has joined my club...

ahhah, this corner thing is cracking me up :D from a complete outsiders perspecitve, Witsel, what would you like Midge to set his corners at so you can enjoy reading the story???

Midge, cool read so far ;)

the only corner bug i know of in Fm10 (which i do not personally use) is when you set someone like Hulk or Gourcuff someone with a killer long shot etc to "lurk outside the box" and have your players do their thing in the box then having your corners set to "edge of penalty area" 90% of the time your Corner taker will send it to the man outside the box and he will crack it in 90% of the time.

in all fairness, what is the problem setting your best headerer ;) of the ball like Vidic to attack far post and have someone who has a corner stat of like 19 or 20 put it on his pip every once and a while??

is it a bug that i have Allessandro Rosina taking my penalties (he scored over 20 goals last season) with alot of assists (was incredible) anyway, his penalty taking is 19 - 20 and he has not missed once since he has joined my club...
Let me get a link. ;)
KevyMatts posted one somewhere a while ago.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Sadly, I can't find the link, it was posted when the 10.3 patch came out a while ago, however I have this to say, IRL do you ever see defenders who score 20+ goals a season? Which is my point.

Midge's defenders didn't score 20+, lol. at first you were saying something about 10 goals which i have had before with defenders but where on this whole thread does it say his defenders got 20+ goals? :/