The Premier League Thread

Baggies, Cottagers and Rovers disrupt the party. ohhh yeah . sadly Wigan couldn't :mad:

Baggies, Cottagers and Rovers disrupt the party. ohhh yeah . sadly Wigan couldn't :mad:

I think two of the three relegation spots are tied up, Blackburn and Bolton, and at the moment, I would say Wigan are the third TBH. Last season, N'Zogbia kept them up, but they sold him, and haven't replaced him. For the first time, I think all three promoted teams will stay up.

My prediction for relegation = Wigan, Blackburn, Swansea.

Only way this day could have been better for Tottenham is if United somehow dropped points against Wigan.

Everything else fell into place rather nicely.

reckon United could win for the 20th time, but city are still there. ;)

can see sp*rs though getting the title XD (me ,a typical gunner fan ;) )

I think two of the three relegation spots are tied up, Blackburn and Bolton, and at the moment, I would say Wigan are the third TBH. Last season, N'Zogbia kept them up, but they sold him, and haven't replaced him. For the first time, I think all three promoted teams will stay up.

true on that. n'zogbia was crucial for them last season. but i wont make my relegation picks now, but teams from 15th-20th place are in the hat. ;)

Once again the Premiership never ceases to amaze me

What a result Villa. Ireland was fecking amazing. What's he smoking, I want some.

What a result Villa. Ireland was fecking amazing. What's he smoking, I want some.

I think he stopped something he was smoking for years, hence the good performance. When he is motivated he is **** good player and very intelligent one too.

Oh **** QPR. I won £35 if every team scored today. Bastards.

Now listening to radio in eager anticipation, to see how many Blackburn fans still want Kean out lol

******* love the villains hahah made my day. rvp again wow. 35 goals in 2011 not bad, but maybe could have got 36. pfff nothing matters, cuz we gunner are in 4th. now time to catch the ******* spuds in the 3rd place and put them down XD

plus good job rovers. destroyed SAF 71th (i think) birthday party with a good win, at the OT. ;) same for the swans. ;)

EPL, THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD. :)

Not to mention Spurs failed to win their game. :D

but got a game in had to , against everton. now the spuds need to down point for us gunner to be 3rd. ;)

not not to mention the betting battle between Jak wilshere and defoe too :)

Last edited: