The Premier League Thread

Now listening to radio in eager anticipation, to see how many Blackburn fans still want Kean out lol

hope he stays. hope the rovers survive relegation though. sorry bolton . bye bye !;)

hope he stays. hope the rovers survive relegation though. sorry bolton . bye bye !;)

So do I. Not his fault he's got not much money to spend at all. Fergie was right about Venky's by saying they were off their heads. I think they'll stay up if they fill the void in defence. Not to mention he's been very dignified with all the flack he's been getting

So do I. Not his fault he's got not much money to spend at all. Fergie was right about Venky's by saying they were off their heads. I think they'll stay up if they fill the void in defence. Not to mention he's been very dignified with all the flack he's been getting

and i love curry all day. lol off topic ;)

but agree about what u said. shame at the fans saying he should be out. plus i think they got a decent squad to stay in midtable if the had organized them self well that is ;)

Oh amazing stuff. Full marks to Sunderland, full marks to Sessegnon.

What was Barry (I think it's him) doing when Ji rounded Hart? He just stood their...

It may have been slightly offside, but why the left back stopped playing the game instead of playing to the whistle is just idiotic. Massive credit to S'land for bothering to push forward in the 92nd minute, keeping the ball and not just hoofing it out to City.

Offside though

Indeed, but it shouldn't have come to that, City certainly had more than enough to get all three points, let alone the draw, but Sunderland were resilient and got something for their troubles.

Great goal by Ji. Was just offside but he deserved that, great effort.

Ji being offside makes it all the more better. Fantastic result for Sunderland and suddenly yesterdays defeat doesn't seem so bad.

So much for scoring when they want.

Great job by Sunderland.

Never a truer word said by Andy Townsend ( or was it Curbishly, I dunno lol). No such thing as an easy game in this league.

Since going out of the Champions league, Man City have scored only 5 goals in 5 PL games. 48 in 14 games before that.....

Ajajajajaja.... I'll just say, thank you Martin, thank you Ji, thank you linesman, and thank you post :)

And so begins Man City's mental implosion.

I really don't understand Sky Sports News. They make sure everyone knows that 'Sunderland score a thrilling last minute goal.. Which was offside' in the same breath as 'It could have been a different story if it weren't for Richards hitting the bar..' No mention of him being offside? WTF Sky Sports. Lazy.