5.) Liverpool.
6.) Tottenham.

Relegation:

18.) Norwich.
19.) Leicester.
20.) Bournemouth.

gKEvCXwg_normal.png
Sky Sports News HQ
@SkySportsNewsHQ Sky Sources: Former West Ham midfielder Alessandro Diamanti passes medical ahead of move to Watford #SSNHQ

I was going to make predictions but going to wait until transfer window closes.

Though I could make pre-window closure guesses though:

1) Chelsea
2) Man Utd
3) Arsenal
4) Man City

Dark horse-Watford

Everton-depends how many first teamers are injured in training

Relegation: Norwich
Bournmouth
Leicester

Last edited:
1. United
2. Chelsea
3. Citeh
4. Arsenal

17. Sunderland
18. Leicester
20. Watford

although these could change with a lot of time left in the window

1. Arsenal
2. Utd.
3. Chelsea
4. City

18. Sunderland
19. Norwich
20. Leicester

I want Bournmouth to stay up as much as I wanted Palace a couple seasons ago.

Today's the day...

[video=youtube;MusyO7J2inM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM[/video]

Due to the kick off of some sport...think it's called soccer or something.....

Best to keep any more Transfer Rumour's to the appropriate threads to keep this one tidy, for any discussions relevant to matches etc.

Thanks

Going to post in here instead of the Utd thread as I am a Spurs fan. Just don't think our team looks strong enough to beat Utd today.

Going to post in here instead of the Utd thread as I am a Spurs fan. Just don't think our team looks strong enough to beat Utd today.

Unlucky man. A draw would of been a fair result. Undone by a couple of stupid mistakes.

Poch is very good manager and Spurs fitness levels was just fantastic. Spurs is easily better than sum of its parts. As a team they are good and on another day they would have walked away with at least a point.

Unlucky today mate! Draw would of been fair tbh. You have a good manager in Poch and some good young players. Just thought your fitness levels looked low today.

This is why I picked Watford to be the dark horses. My god my heart right now

Not quite 1984 huh?

What can I say. Watford played excellent. We were poor. This is why I was disappointed in the transfer window. Without players like Baines we're like a blunt kitchen knife. Make no mistake-Watford have some very good players in that squad. First Watford goal was excellent too. Watford will stay up no doubt in my mind

What can I say. Watford played excellent. We were poor. This is why I was disappointed in the transfer window. Without players like Baines we're like a blunt kitchen knife. Make no mistake-Watford have some very good players in that squad. First Watford goal was excellent too. Watford will stay up no doubt in my mind

Caught the last 10 mins and injury time. Text a mate at the game first half and his reply certainly isn't repeatable on these here boards ha ha. The second Watford goal was a great take. Putting Stones on his backside twice and then to beat Howard from there was great.

I'll be surprised if they have enough to survive though TBH. Currently riding the momentum wave of last years promotion but the Spaniard does appear to like to play football which is great to see.

**** of a strike from Barkley BTW. About time he reappeared.

Last edited:
I like Watford to stay up tbh. Balanced, good physical pressence, don't do things they don't need to-just simple passing, good movement, the pace on the flanks is good aswell and they showed they can control a match. Watfords gaffer will have been disappointed not get all 3 points.

We just looked cumbersome and too slow. It needs to change. You only get so many games to change things around before a) results snowball and b) the fans turn

As much as I have spanked the bookies with cash out since it's inception last season, **** me done me today! Did palace, Man U, orient and wolves. Norwich had one disallowed then orient started winning panicked cashed out cost me 50 pound grrrrr, oh well cannot win them all! Great that football is back but I cannot stomach match of the day canny wait for goals on Sunday tomorrow!

The top teams looked totally vulnerable today. A lot of work is ahead for them to compete in Europe. Chelsea and Man United look like lumbering paper giants against a bunch of torch carrying trolls. Swansea should of got 3 points today.

Back