The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Evergreen Premier League.. first Henry, now Scholes :wub:
How come every goalkeeper have a godlike saves against us ?

Very high foot with studs up. Maybe a yellow but still very dangerous.

Ah. Fair enough. The commentator covering it for SSN said it was 50-50. But going by what you said fair call.

This is why I'm siding with Kean. 2-0 up now. what a run

Bent and Saha are seemingly having a competition to see who can influence the game less. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them turned up with a winner though.

I have nothing to say at all. Having a vodka and ginger ale instead :@

I have nothing to say at all. Having a vodka and ginger ale instead :@

You've still got time. You've only been one Shay Given away from scoring a number of times so far. We'll retreat into our own half as per usual and invite pressure.

On a sidenote, I would like to serve the mug who said on another thread that Modric was invisible and overrated a slice of humble pie

You've still got time. You've only been one Shay Given away from scoring a number of times so far. We'll retreat into our own half as per usual and invite pressure.

Can't score for toffee right now though (no pun intended). Confidence is through the floor

Apparently Rooney just missed open goal? I know what the people on twitter are like so is there any truth in this?

And 20 seconds after scoring, he gets injured. Typical Everton, Typical Anichebe.

What? Just lost Soccer Saturday-thank christ for that

He's back now, limping but still on the pitch. He was crying and visibly in pain, and with out luck I could see some torn ligaments or something like that. Apparently not.

This is a *******-lost SS Radio and the stream for Soccer Saturday-I'm blind. This is ****.

And Kuyt misses and absolute sitter. Good to see things are going just as well for our Red counterparts XD

Last edited:
Back