The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
lol seen on twitter that Dzeko goal poached a great Aguero shot?

Something like that - Agüero dribbled past four players and was in the 6 yard box when Dzeko took the ball from him and shot straight at al-Habsi. It was a ridiculously tame shot, too. Agüero had a massive WTF look on his face.

haha and then another tevez senario fall out. what will mancini do now XD

lol seen on twitter that Dzeko goal poached a great Aguero shot?

Aguero stumbled past the Wigan back-line and into the six yard box where Dzeko gracefully passed it back to Al-Habsi.

He looked very, very embarrassed for the next 15 minutes of the match.

Tim Howard breaks Everton Legends Neville Southall's record for league appearances for the club with todays appearance

Tim Howard breaks Everton Legends Neville Southall's record for league appearances for the club with todays appearance

?? Checked Wiki, it says Southall made 500 plus league appearances..

OptaJoeOpta Sports
11 - Fernando Torres has now failed to score in 11 consecutive PL apps, beating his previous worst record of 10 apps (Jan-Apr 2011). #Decline

?? Checked Wiki, it says Southall made 500 plus league appearances..

Meh-Wiki can do one. Found out via match commentator on the radio so find them more reliable tbh lol.

I'm verifying this right now though-eventually. 'Net going dead slow right now

Horrific attempt at a clearance by Berra misses and clobbers Bent instead in the penalty area. Bent gets up, converts it, one nil Villa.

Everton 1 Blackburn 0. Tim Cahill

(yes you read that right)

Was a handball by Fellaini and Blackburn have every right to feel hard done but I'm really happy for Tim.

What I'm starting to think. Been checking various sites except Wiki and they say otherwise.

confused much.

I'm sensing a comfortable match from now on against Blackburn. All over them.

Newcastle are 1-0 up at Fulham, it could, and should, be more.

Guthrie fired in from about 25 yards, piledriver into the top right hand corner. Stockdale had earlier thwarted 3 Newcastle chances, a 20 yarder from HBA, another 20 yarder from Ameobi and a 10 yarder from Colo, where he should have scored.

Santon lucky to still be on the pitch in some peoples eyes, was probably last man when he fouled Johnson in the 42nd minute, but they were about 35/40 yards from goal and Simpson was charging back, so may well have caught Johnson. Santon was booked. Sidwell was taken off after 30 mins for Johnson, Ruiz put into CM, and is looking awful. Zamora, also, has looked awful, I think he was offside 3 times in the opening half hour..

Back