The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Chelsea are very very lucky to be 1-0 up right now.

another good Torres performance without a goal. Also thank you Wolves :D

I actually called something right for a change. If I could I'd turn back time, return my xmas presents, and ask Santa for a striker for my club.

On the plus side my climb up the predictor table continues as I sneak past Godcubed :P

Last edited:
What a ***** match. Not to mention predictable.

Indeed it was. Although we should've had a penalty, and your keeper was the busier of the two, there was no clear dominance and the result was fair.

BTW, our strikers can't finish for their life, and your defenders can't defend for theirs...

Full credit to Steve Kean. Blackburn win, move out the relegation places despite: abuse from fans, totally isolated by the board who are as much use as a third nipple.....full credit to Kean and the players.

Chelsea are very very lucky to be 1-0 up right now.

We might have been lucky, but Sunderland are the only ones responsible for that. They had about 3 very good chances and wasted them. We played better overall, but should have done more in front of goal.

I must say I got a bit emotional when I put the blackburn game and for the first time in some 10 home games Steve Kean didn't get any sort of abuse from the fans at the end of the game.

I must say I got a bit emotional when I put the blackburn game and for the first time in some 10 home games Steve Kean didn't get any sort of abuse from the fans at the end of the game.

About time. If they knew how little support he gets from the board they'd would never have started it in the first place. The lack of communication.....or anything between the two has been incredibly unreal. The amount of stick he has got has been on a whole (in my opinion) wholly unfair.

I actually called something right for a change. If I could I'd turn back time, return my xmas presents, and ask Santa for a striker for my club.

On the plus side my climb up the predictor table continues as I sneak past Godcubed :P

I'm kinda glad you've not got a decent striker, the draw today earned me a tidy £743 of a fiver! I think Gibson will be a decent buy though when he gets a good run of games

I'm kinda glad you've not got a decent striker, the draw today earned me a tidy £743 of a fiver! I think Gibson will be a decent buy though when he gets a good run of games

Any chance you could spare some silver for my club? lol. jammy sod.

Any chance you could spare some silver for my club? lol. jammy sod.

Jammy? Good gambling I'd say! Went for draws for Villa v Everton (1-1), Spurs v Wolves (1-1), Ipswich v Blackpool (2-2) & Colchester v Scunthorpe (1-1). I could pay an hours wage for one of your reserves or something?!

Jammy? Good gambling I'd say! Went for draws for Villa v Everton (1-1), Spurs v Wolves (1-1), Ipswich v Blackpool (2-2) & Colchester v Scunthorpe (1-1). I could pay an hours wage for one of your reserves or something?!

okay just jealousy lol. Annoying that I predict some results right but don't put money on them-would pay for a good night out.

Probably could pay for an hour lol

I just wonder, how much better off blackburn would be if the fans had used their heads, shut up, and got behind kean from the start of the season.

I just wonder, how much better off blackburn would be if the fans had used their heads, shut up, and got behind kean from the start of the season.

Must the loneliest manager right now-yet still remained defiant and dignified all the way. Hasn't put one foot wrong.

Anyone watching the City game? I think Agüero and Dzeko won't be the best of friends after today :P

Back