The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Newcastle are 1-0 up at Fulham, it could, and should, be more.

Guthrie fired in from about 25 yards, piledriver into the top right hand corner. Stockdale had earlier thwarted 3 Newcastle chances, a 20 yarder from HBA, another 20 yarder from Ameobi and a 10 yarder from Colo, where he should have scored.

Santon lucky to still be on the pitch in some peoples eyes, was probably last man when he fouled Johnson in the 42nd minute, but they were about 35/40 yards from goal and Simpson was charging back, so may well have caught Johnson. Santon was booked. Sidwell was taken off after 30 mins for Johnson, Ruiz put into CM, and is looking awful. Zamora, also, has looked awful, I think he was offside 3 times in the opening half hour..

Think Zamora has had his days at Fulham now. IMO it's apparent he doesn't want to be there any more. Should just let him go.

Aston Villa 2 Wolves 2

1-1 Murphy pen after a foul on Duff by Santon.

Looked outside the box to me.

2-1 Fulham :D

Chelsea and Newcastle dropping points, hope pool do the same!

Sigh.

2-1 to Fulham. Dempsey from about a yard, didn't know much about it, after a save by Krul from Zamora.

No idea what's going on this half, probably Fulham not having Ruiz in CM..

I think if Fulham didn't have Dempsey they'd be much worse off. Quality player

2-1 Fulham :D

Chelsea and Newcastle dropping points, hope pool do the same!

Yeah, you're going to need us to, especially as your team is preparing to get beat by United. :)

What the **** is going on with Newcastle? Jesus christ

Hats off to Stiliyan Petrov.........he actually managed to get Frimpong injured lol. On a serious note though, that injury must've been nasty.

Oh **** my goddam life :@

Here we goddam go ffs

Everton 1 Blackburn 1

Hats off to Stiliyan Petrov.........he actually managed to get Frimpong injured lol. On a serious note though, that injury must've been nasty.

not funny tbh got kicked in the face and had lots of paramedics beside him being put straight into an ambulance :(

To say I'm ****** off would be a massive understatement.

Today I learned a valuable lesson. Never be a positive Everton fan. Bad things happen.

How did we not score in the last three minutes? That is completely beyond me.

Back