The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Well the word on the street is that McClaren will be sacked today, and Rafa and Moyes are both front runners for the job. Moyes having already held talks with the board

Rafa Benitez from Madrid to Newcastle, wowzers. I can't see him doing that.

I am serious. I dont want to get a debate over this. But it was still very easy penalty given in my opinion. Sometimes there are even harder fouls that are not given.
And for saying that after match from manager is wrong why? It is his opinion. I think Klopp would have sayd the same or u all had if u had given this kind of penalty.

I think more so Klopp would of been going nuts with his defender for not staying on his feet and making a ridiculous challenge on a player that was going nowhere, with no support in the box; and in so doing throwing the game with a definite penalty personally but we'll never know.

But as you don't want a debate on it, I'll just leave that here as to why Pardew crying like a petulant schoolgirl and completely contradicting himself is embarrassing when he SHOULD of been ****** at his own team for throwing away a goal lead against 10 men with less than half an hour to play:

Cc71JSOW8AAuvx-.jpg

Rafa Benitez from Madrid to Newcastle, wowzers. I can't see him doing that.

That's what i thought too but apparently he's thrown his hat into the ring. If I was a manager employed or unemployed I'd stay away. St James Park is a poisoned chalice lol

I'm baffled with what NUFC board are doing. There's a major rumor saying that McClaren got the boot yesterday. And there was meant to be an announcement at 13:00 hours today. I think it's about time that club got their affairs in order. It's amazing anyone wants to manage the club the way it is right now

I'm baffled with what NUFC board are doing. There's a major rumor saying that McClaren got the boot yesterday. And there was meant to be an announcement at 13:00 hours today. I think it's about time that club got their affairs in order. It's amazing anyone wants to manage the club the way it is right now

True. I feel for all those fans (I dont really, I find Newcastle quite funny for years now) but its true theyve been a comedy since I remember.

Everton should be nailed on win for Leicester tbh. I've never seen my club defend so bad and Mirallas was a complete donut. Our defense needs to be reinforced in the summer. I was disgusted by our collapse. You need to see it as an example of how not to defend.

Salty af

Your problem is the same as Arsenal's. Hint: look at your manager.

Romelu Lukaku broke new ground in the Barclays Premier League this weekend when he scored yet another goal for Everton against West Ham United.
The 22-year-old's 13th-minute strike made him the first player in BPL history to score in six consecutive matches against the same opponent for one club, a run that goes back to 21 September 2013.

His penalty was super funny like.

Just read on twitter

Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham were the four clubs who voted against the £30 ticket cap

Not sure if this is verified mind

Last edited:
Just read on twitter

Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham were the four clubs who voted against the £30 ticket cap

Not sure if this is verified mind

It was a unanimous 20-0 vote in favour mate at the meeting two weeks ago as mersk said. After being almost the same the other way around a month or so back before the Sunderland walk out.

When I think back to the first protest march over this ..... the tide is most assuredly turning. The Sunderland walk out was a tipping point for more than just the fans.

Brilliant news today. Not quite the '20's plenty' target, but realistically, it was a massive ask to ever go back to that. But this is a fantastic u-turn from the clubs. Halving the cost of a L'pool away ticket of there about the majority of grounds. That makes a MASSIVE difference and opens it back up to a **** of a lot more.

Peps targets already agreed and one deal reported as done.. **** me they dont hang about.

Back