The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Christ I wish Dempsey was at Goodison. When he's at his best he just pwns simple as. Him and Donovan would be a lethal combo

Christ I wish Dempsey was at Goodison. When he's at his best he just pwns simple as. Him and Donovan would be a lethal combo

Howard, Hahnemann, Donovan and Dempsey..

Might as well just sign Team America.

Clint ******* Dempsey is beast. Our first half was pure ****, Sanchez-like really. Ruiz in midfield, what? But the second half... Fulham scoring four in 20 minutes? When has that happened before? Zamora was poor in the first half but he got a goal and three assists if I'm correct.

The next president of the United States of America got his 50th, 51st and 52nd Fulham goals by the way. Two hattricks this month. Bring on Everton!

Maybe. It's okay to dream though.

Still foaming we didn't get the goal toward the end.

Full credit to Paul ******* Robinson and the Blackburn defense, there were 11 players standing on the goal line!

Full credit to Paul ******* Robinson and the Blackburn defense, there were 11 players standing on the goal line!

Which explains my annoyance. I dislike them now (in a competitive sense I hasten to add) :@

In unrelated but totally unsurprising news, Karl Henry is a thug.

Bendtner to have scan on his serious eye injury tomorrow. Fingers crossed him. He may have critics but still......

They just said Tim Ream cancelled his honeymoon in Tahiti to come sign for Bolton. He traded a week ******* his wife in a tropical paradise for a season getting ****** at Bolton. Doesn't look like a good deal to me...

Hated him ever since he spent a whole game kicking the **** out of Barton and wasn't sent off.

I've hated him ever since he ****** up our season by breaking Bobby's leg last season. No foul, the ref said.

Finding the Bolton v Liverpool match thoroughly enjoyable. Proper end to end stuff. 2-1 now-Bellamy with his 5th in 6 games. Set for a cracker. Bolton playing some excellent football at times. Good response to losing Cahill

Back