Klopp to everton
Ronaldo to barce
Messi to real
Pep to real
Charlie adam to barce
Allardyce to barce
Ramos to barce
Clichy, van persie, adebayor and nasri all back to arsenal
Wenger and wilshere to spurs and also put his injury proneness to 1 just for the lols
Muslera to fenerbahce
Totti to lazio
Gerrard to united
Rooney and de gea to pool
Mark noble to spurs
Muller to dortmund
Hummels to bayern
Barkley to pool
Suarez to norwich
Zlatan to leicester

Go for maybe another 10 or so then start simming dont want too many because will need to keep track of them all lol

Edit - will let you guys suggest the last few

Also have england, france, germany, spain, holland italy loaded so try to keep it to these for maximum effect

Last edited:
Manchester United spent more than £10m on agents' fees between 1 October 2015 and 1 February 2016 to lead the latest Premier League list.

United boss Louis van Gaal did not make any signings in January yet the club's fees are more than £3m Liverpool's amount, who are second on the list.
Contract re-negotiations? i can only presume? Agents fees are getting well out of ******* hand.

That Iheanacho boy is very decent. Pushed out Sterling and is playing very well. Good to see that some youngster is coming from aging City team. 535 minutes and 5 goals in PL for young guy is not bad when your strikers are Kun and Bony.

Sterlings coming back from injury and not fit. They said he' be out 6 weeks at the end of March. Thank god has learnt from Vinny not to rush them back, hee's cost Kompany and Kun with that move before.

the change in formation allowed Iheanacho to play, not really a dropping of Sterling. Rejoice Bony didnt get the nod though.

Iheanachos movement is superb, cant wait to see him and KDB passing and moving in the future :)

****. Sad to hear that.
Any leads or hope of some kind? Insurance?

Ive got it back but its a wreck they crashed it into a lampost. Not worth claiming off my insurance long term but still waiting on crime scene to come and take prints. Police pretty adament they wanted to do that so cannot investigate damage proper till then. Little scrotums want to hope the police get to them before I do becuase I have already had a name grrr

Ive got it back but its a wreck they crashed it into a lampost. Not worth claiming off my insurance long term but still waiting on crime scene to come and take prints. Police pretty adament they wanted to do that so cannot investigate damage proper till then. Little scrotums want to hope the police get to them before I do becuase I have already had a name grrr

Sucks man. Sorry. Don't do anything stupid.

Lets hope for something good and that it will be sorted out. Insurance should still cover this kind of thing?

Bikes insured for 1k, but from what i can see its mainly the body panles that are ****** along with the front headlights oh and the ignition too. Talking about 200-250 to sort but my excess is 200. So unless they catch the little ******* sucker im out of pocket. Honestly thinking bout just binning it and walking everywhere.

7 mins left for Spurs to get the winner. If it stays 1-1 it'll be the biggest 2 points they've dropped in a long while

Back