The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Anybody got any good bets on for tomorrow?
I slapped a tenner treble on Sanchez, Coutinho and Aguero to score first.
€1400 return.

€1400 return.

Doubt Coutinho even see's the park mate going off the way he's managing the squad.

€1400 return.

Had a decent week bettiñg wise this week been doing a player to score anytime and that team to win with Kane, Sturridge and Sanchez in the midweek games so will probably carry on with that. Not massive odds but still 150 quid better off on the week.

Man City an interesting option for Hummels says his dad, Papa Humm.

Kompany and Hummels could make a great partnership IMO

Man City an interesting option for Hummels says his dad, Papa Humm.

Kompany and Hummels could make a great partnership IMO

Personally think he'd be way too costly to bring into the Premier League. Great defender ..... In the box. His lack of pace is frightening when your talking this league. That was just reaffirmed our games against BvB. The Anfield game in particular he should of walked for a second yellow the last 15/20. All he did through that period was grab hold of shirts as he couldn't cope with the continued speed which got worse the more he tired.

Wouldn't want Hummels at all personally speaking.

Now at Milan in Italy you have me sold! Haha.

Personally think he'd be way too costly to bring into the Premier League. Great defender ..... In the box. His lack of pace is frightening when your talking this league. That was just reaffirmed our games against BvB. The Anfield game in particular he should of walked for a second yellow the last 15/20. All he did through that period was grab hold of shirts as he couldn't cope with the continued speed which got worse the more he tired.

Wouldn't want Hummels at all personally speaking.

Now at Milan in Italy you have me sold! Haha.

Haha, I could only dream of a good defender at Milan mate lol.

Is Germany really any slower than the Prem?

Partnered with a great player like (fit) Kompany I think they could negate any pace worries with good organisation

"Personally think he'd be way too costly to bring into the Premier League" Are you talking transfer wise? I think he is out of contract in summer 2017, so only a year left

Haha, I could only dream of a good defender at Milan mate lol.

Is Germany really any slower than the Prem?

Partnered with a great player like (fit) Kompany I think they could negate any pace worries with good organisation

"Personally think he'd be way too costly to bring into the Premier League" Are you talking transfer wise? I think he is out of contract in summer 2017, so only a year left

No mate. Sorry. I meant a costly risk down to the pace of our league and his lack of it. He was woefully exposed the Europa tie.

**** don't have the proper editor so in game editor will have to do. Not ran any forum games this year thats why, would do the european chairman game again but way too busy sadly.

No mate. Sorry. I meant a costly risk down to the pace of our league and his lack of it. He was woefully exposed the Europa tie.

I dunno mate, I didn't catch much of the games you mentioned but I don't think pace is a must have if positioning of the team is overall good.

Was Vidic particularly quick, Terry? I know they were not particularly slow but Mertersacker gets on okay generally and he's surely slower than Hummels haha

Started editing the database and trawling the reddit thread if anyone has any corkers feel free will put a thread together tomorrow. Can PM or post on my member page if you do not want to clog up this thread

Started editing the database and trawling the reddit thread if anyone has any corkers feel free will put a thread together tomorrow. Can PM or post on my member page if you do not want to clog up this thread

Without reading all that thread...Pep to Madrid, Benitez to United, Klopp to Everton?

Ramos to Barca, Messi Madrid etc. Maybe Ronaldo to Liverpool

Is this the kind of thing you're looking for?

Without reading all that thread...Pep to Madrid, Benitez to United, Klopp to Everton?

Ramos to Barca, Messi Madrid etc. Maybe Ronaldo to Liverpool

Is this the kind of thing you're looking for?

Yeah got.most of those tho barring klopp, some corkers in that thread like allardyce to barcelona ;)

The one the only Charlie Adam to Barca

Also Pirlo to West Brom just to see him in a Pulis team

Last edited:
This happended in my game, without editing..

1023791d1455889573-fm16-funny-random-screenshot-thread-zinedine-zidane_-overview-profile.png

for about 5 months

1026017d1456324261-fm16-funny-random-screenshot-thread-inbox_-news.png

Back