The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Well Leicester need just a win to be Champions. If you don't beat West Brom in such an important match you don't deserve to be champions

Well Leicester need just a win to be Champions. If you don't beat West Brom in such an important match you don't deserve to be champions

Very harsh when you have all the pressure, never having been in that situation, and the arch spoiler, anti-football relic Pulis with the way he plays.

Congratulations Leicester. Handled the pressure far better. Fairytale of all fairytales.

Very harsh when you have all the pressure, never having been in that situation, and the arch spoiler, anti-football relic Pulis with the way he plays.

Congratulations Leicester. Handled the pressure far better. Fairytale of all fairytales.

Well tbf Spurs have much better players on paper. Kane himself they should have been much better with the chances they had.

Leicester still need to beat Man Utd so there may or may not be a further twist.

Well tbf Spurs have much better players on paper. Kane himself they should have been much better with the chances they had.

Leicester still need to beat Man Utd so there may or may not be a further twist.
lose to us the wipe the floor with you lot at home happy days

Here's my predictions:

1.) Chelsea
2.) Arsenal
3.) United
4.) City
5.) Liverpool
6.) Tottenham

Relegation:

18.) Norwich
19.) Leicester
20.) Bournemouth

I think West Ham will have a similar season to the one they've just had to be honest. Good start, poor finish. Even with Bilic and the new signings I reckon they'll get around 12th to 8th place at best, I just can't see them breaking into the top seven.

Yeahhhh... about that.

80458-Im-Out-George-Costanza-Seinfel-HAqL.gif

lose to us the wipe the floor with you lot at home happy days

Or both. They'll beat us without having to get to 2nd gear no problem at all-we're going to be ripped a new one. Which is not surprising when a Premier League back four defend like schoolboys

Or both. They'll beat us without having to get to 2nd gear no problem at all-we're going to be ripped a new one. Which is not surprising when a Premier League back four defend like schoolboys
so where do you think its all gone wrong

so where do you think its all gone wrong

Not playing as a team, some players playing for themselves. Even Stones regressed. Baines said so himself in an interview (in which he was 100% wrongly chastised). Playing ok away-yeah wonderful. Playing absolutely woefully at home....unacceptable.

This has been caused also by Martinez being found out and not adjusting. He's lost the dressing room that much is obvious. There's going to be changes during the off-season and not just in squad depth. I'd be extremely surprised to see Martinez in charge during next pre-season

Yeahhhh... about that.

80458-Im-Out-George-Costanza-Seinfel-HAqL.gif

My predictions from this season:

- Leicester will fizzle out
- Spurs will get too tired
- Mourinho will make it
- Origi will crumble under the pressure
- City will walk the league

It's going well.

I predicted back on page 266 that Newcastle and Sunderland would go down (September). Looks like 1 out of 2 correct as it stands

Last edited:
I predicted back on page 266 that Newcastle and Sunderland would go down (September). Looks like 1 out of 2 correct as it stands

Bit like predicting it might rain in February that

Bit like predicting it might rain in February that

It's small things like that, that make me briefly forget about my own clubs problems.

Don't take that away from me :'(

[video]https://youtu.be/_Yenzdq5g6o[/video]

This will make you feel old did me anyway, 20 years to the day of this rant.

LOVE IT

Back