The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Newcastle win and sunderland draw.Well relegation fight is truly on.Benitez will be considered a genius if he pulls this up.Still have a feeling sunderland are so used to it they might pull it off again.

I'm actually pretty nervous for Leicester. I really want them to win the title today because I simply love footballing fairytales.

Sorry Utd fans. I'd love a great game but I'm rooting for Leicester today (please no kiss of death from me)

Burnley secure automatic promotion. Hopefully Brighton can join them with a win against Boro next week. Although I think Middlesbrough at home will beat the Albion, Brighton have a tendency to f**k it up in the 'big games'.

And that's Spurs 1-0 up. Come on Chels man step up

What was that about Dembele?? An eye rake... Really?
Throw a punch or something?

Oh well. Game over, 2-0 now. Leicester have to sweat it out a bit more

Pochetino will get f-ed for that. Can't come onto the pitch like that whatever 'good' his intentions where.

Hilarious defending for the first goal. Whole backline signals offside and watches the refs instead of chasing Kane.

Cmon, all it takes is one goal. Don't keep the fairy tale waiting.

Oh my-I just went a little bit crazy. This is the most excited I've been for another team-says everything about Evertons season doesn't it. Thankyou Chelsea

And the handbags are out.

How are there still 22 players on the pitch? fking disgrace and made it so difficult for Clattenburg. Both sides deserve punishment for this. Absolutely disgusting. It's football not fking WWE

How does somebody walking on your fingers cause your body to convulse and roll along the ground?

WWE training?

The Spurs team visited an orphanage in Cape Town today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,” said Jamal, aged six.

Hard to believe Leicester were 5,000-1 underdogs at the beginning of the season. Players must be in dreamland right now-especially Vardy

Back