The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
If people didn't lower themselves to sewer dwelling levels and stopped buying the aforementioned right wing Tory POS then in wouldn't have any place to be put.
I don't see why anyone reads any tabloid in all honesty. The only print media I can read is the Times.

Bye bye Pardew. Wonder where he will end up?

Big Sam favourite to replace him don't see that happening personally. God knows who they'll get interesting one.

Edit - apparently they're meeting with Allardyces representatives over the weekend, he would get the best out of Benteke but after the England debacle he comes with some serious baggage

Last edited:
For some reason people on Twitter are linking Allardyce with Palace.

Just..............................................................................no.

God. From Puliis. To Pardew. To Allardyce.

Just WHAT heinous crime have Palace fans done to have THAT run of utter *****?

Allardyce?
How the f**k does that cretin keep getting jobs??

If I failed in my career as much as him, I'd be on the dole for the rest of my life.
Football management really is a strange one.

Crystal Palace are assured safety now under Allardyce despite everyone's hatred. CP has been underperforming this last year and Big Sam saved a doomed Sunderlund and he should even do better with a club like CP. Ethically he is a POS.

I don't understand the criticism surrounding Big Sam. No one is linking him to the Barcelona job. They are linking him to the job of a club in serious danger of relegation who have the worst record amongst all in the teams in the ENTIRE ENGLISH LEAGUE right down to League Two.

Can't think of a better fire-fighter than Big Sam. He has never gotten relegated and performed minor miracles with Sunderland last season.

I don't understand the criticism surrounding Big Sam. No one is linking him to the Barcelona job. They are linking him to the job of a club in serious danger of relegation who have the worst record amongst all in the teams in the ENTIRE ENGLISH LEAGUE right down to League Two.

Can't think of a better fire-fighter than Big Sam. He has never gotten relegated and performed minor miracles with Sunderland last season.

Oh no doubt he will do well there the team is made for how he sets up will get the best out of bentekkers too

I don't understand the criticism surrounding Big Sam.

How many clubs have sacked him? 8? 9?

I don't know if any of you are business owners but lets look at this in real world terms.
You are handed a CV by a job applicant and in short it looks like this.

PC World - Sacked
CompuB - Sacked
KN Networks - Sacked
Virgin Media - Sacked
UPC Networks - Sacked
Enet - Sacked
SIRO networks - Sacked
Magnet broadband - Sacked

In what crazy f***ed up universe would that person be hired and given a salary of 3 million?

I don't know if any of you are business owners but lets look at this in real world terms.

PC World - Sacked
CompuB - Sacked
KN Networks - Sacked
Virgin Media - Sacked
UPC Networks - Sacked
Enet - Sacked
SIRO networks - Sacked

In what crazy f***ed up universe would that person be hired and given a salary of 3 million?

Also how many of those company's would have paid him a shed load of cash to go haha

PC World - Sacked
CompuB - Sacked
KN Networks - Sacked
Virgin Media - Sacked
UPC Networks - Sacked
Enet - Sacked
SIRO networks - Sacked

Its silly to equate footballing industry to any other normal industry in the world. Failures are common in football due to the inherent nature of the game where only one club out of five challengers can lift the trophy whereas in any other industry, multiple companies can have a good year.

And this does not apply solely to Alladryce by any means. Even Mourinho bombed out of his last two jobs and got hired by United on a far bigger salary than Big Sam. Thats the equivalent of bringing Google and Microsoft to its knees and getting hired by Apple. Won't happen anywhere else but it will in football.

We can't say getting sacked from the manager job in a football club is a big deal against anyone when we keep hearing everywhere how football is crazy on how easy clubs sack managers for the slightest reason. Either sackings happen for no reason and we can criticize them, or they are perfectly justified then why are we throwing **** at clubs sacking managers?

PC World - Sacked
CompuB - Sacked
KN Networks - Sacked
Virgin Media - Sacked
UPC Networks - Sacked
Enet - Sacked
SIRO networks - Sacked

Lay of the pills son.

Back