The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
This is why you should never have babies with your first cousin called Dhat-Baadan from 'round the corner, they'll end up one of these clowns.

15722613_1188033571289625_1717631101_n.png

Merry Christmas to all (H) Can't say I wish all of your teams well, but here's to no injuries.

Right back atcha'.

Merry Christmas guys and girls.

Have a boss one.

Last edited:
Absolute PR disaster from Leicester yesterday with all those Vardy masks. Cringe worthy in the extreme. I genuinely did not think I would ever see anything as bad as the time when Liverpool players wore shirts in support of Suarez after the racism saga but this one came close.

Would that even be legal to own that many football clubs? Don't they already own leipzig and salzburg?

I believe Watford's owners own Udinese and Granada CF. That's why transfer player's on loan to each other.
You seem to forgetting that Red Bull owns Red Bull New York and a Brazilian club as well.
And Manchester City owns Melbourne City and New York City, also Charlton Athletic owners owed a Belgium club.
So it doesn't seems to have any rules to owning as many clubs as you like, only if it is in the same country.

City Group (Holding company) are part owners of NYCFC (80%) and Yokohama (20%) - they only really own Melbourne outright and the possibility of them playing MCFC in comp must be minimal at best.

The watford setup with Udinese looked from the outside dodgy as ****, but Chelsea have a similar deal with Vitesse but not through ownership (i believe). I'm pretty sure City have a eye on one in each continent if they are clever about it. (Shanghai City are rumoured, after the CMC investment in the City Group)

I presume as long as they meet the fit and proper test each governing body and nation has they'll get the club.

What is the point in binning him now? That's two managers gone in less than half a season from Swansea. And they SERIOUSLY expect another coach to come in and turn this shitshow around when they aren't interested in stability?

Bob Bradley is a clown no question. But Swansea's problems run FAR deeper than him and aren't going to go away now he's no longer there.

The next chump will just inherit them like Bradley did before they can his *** for not being a miracle worker too.

'KINELL! That never done F all ball sack for a face ******* Redknapp wants the Swansea job now!

What have they done to deserve this ****?

Dang it. Need a new FF 'keeper now!

Big bonus the 2nd like. Harsh but true as much you don't like to see anyone injured.

Don't know what the **** is going on at Swansea. Just 2 years back they looked like a superbly run club, they stayed up confidently even with relatively small resources, did good on the transfer marekt, played good football....

Don't know what the **** is going on at Swansea. Just 2 years back they looked like a superbly run club, they stayed up confidently even with relatively small resources, did good on the transfer marekt, played good football....

Change of ownership to American owners that don't have a frigging clue about football.

Ryan Giggs has support to replace Bob Bradley at Swansea - sources

Not sure if relegation battle team what is unstable, but has good players is the right job for Giggs.
Giggs would be stupid to even think about starting his managerial career with a relegation battle. He's only being linked with the job in my view because he's welsh. He would be better off looking for a stable lower league club who has lost their manager to a 'bigger' club. That way there would be less pressure on him.

It'd be a bad decision from Giggs. Like Neville with Valencia, it'd the right job at the WRONG time. And then be forever lambasted left, right & centre as they're somehow expected to walk in and instantly become a Sir Alex overnight.

What is the point in binning him now? That's two managers gone in less than half a season from Swansea. And they SERIOUSLY expect another coach to come in and turn this shitshow around when they aren't interested in stability?

Bob Bradley is a clown no question. But Swansea's problems run FAR deeper than him and aren't going to go away now he's no longer there.

The next chump will just inherit them like Bradley did before they can his *** for not being a miracle worker too.

They were getting absolutely ******* caned every match, so it makes sense that they wouldn't trust him with the transfer window or relegation battle. Almost commendable really, them holding their hands up and saying "ok, we screwed up, let's not be stubborn and let this guarantee to relegate the club because of our pride."

Of course, them sacking Guidolin was disgraceful in the first place. Yes, he has a bad start to the season, but when you look at who they actually played in those fixtures, it's not exactly surprising. They've definitely got issues, but with that squad they should be in the second half of the table, not inching closer to relegation.

Its the ideal job for Giggs. The Swansea squad should be nowhere near the relegation battle. He just needs to go in, get the players onside which shouldn't be too hard with his reputation and get them playing like their proper selves and lap up the praise at the end for saving them from certain relegation.

Its the ideal job for Giggs. The Swansea squad should be nowhere near the relegation battle. He just needs to go in, get the players onside which shouldn't be too hard with his reputation and get them playing like their proper selves and lap up the praise at the end for saving them from certain relegation.

This is why it'll be all the better when he ***** it up >: )

Replacing Guidolin would be a an ideal job for Giggs, but now he would have to be batshit insane to take the job. He only has one window to fix things, and they're in such a bad position they will have massive problem attracting players.

Back