The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K

Guardian sport– Verified account ‏@guardian_sport

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Crystal Palace agree £9m fee for Norwich's Robbie Brady – transfer window live! [url]https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2017/jan/25/transfer-window-psg-set-to-complete-26m-signing-of-goncalo-guedes-live?CMP=share_btn_tw …[/URL]

Must be where Snodgrass has come from.

I know a Burnley lad who was convinced they were getting Brady this window.

Niang off to Watford on loan with an option to buy for 13m it would seem by all accounts. Remember when he was the go to wonderkid on FM a few years back be a steal at that price if he works out. Has he just fallen off the radar at Milan Scouse/Average Joe?

Niang off to Watford on loan with an option to buy for 13m it would seem by all accounts. Remember when he was the go to wonderkid on FM a few years back be a steal at that price if he works out. Has he just fallen off the radar at Milan Scouse/Average Joe?

Injury's and a very unstable situation at Milan haven't helped him at all.

But he's never really kicked on. He looks the same kid he did when he first came. All unfulfilled potential. TERRIBLE move bringing him to England IMHO. He'll get kicked from pillar to post over here which will hit his confidence even more.

Makes zero sense to me at all.

Injury's and a very unstable situation at Milan haven't helped him at all.

But he's never really kicked on. He looks the same kid he did when he first came. All unfulfilled potential. TERRIBLE move bringing him to England IMHO. He'll get kicked from pillar to post over here which will hit his confidence even more.

Makes zero sense to me at all.

I've not seen him play in so long so cannot really say, shame because he had so much potential

David Moyes making Sunderland an Everton old boys club, also if Joleon Lescott is the answer then **** me defo need to change the question

I think this tops the scorpion kicks we had this season. Sad that I wasent into football that much then or that they even didint show any international football In Estonia, around 2000. [..... YouTube of outstanding Gianfranco Zola goal .....]

[video=youtube;6ZeB1jS_-tI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZeB1jS_-tI[/video]

Back