The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K

Mozzart Sport– ‏@MozzartSport

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

BREAKING: Luka Milivojevic signed for Crystal Palace! [url]http://bit.ly/2jQXAF6 [/URL] #transferdeadlineday #Milivojevic #CrystalPalace #cpfc

9:07 am - 31 Jan 2017

Duncan AlexanderVerified account@oilysailor Follow

More

Arsenal have more pts after 23 games than in 8 of the last 11 seasons
Liv have more than in 23 of last 25
Spurs more than in 50 of last 51​

• 2:52 PM - 31 Jan 2017

Just brings home how the abnormality of that 13 straight winning run and subsequent pace it's put Chelsea at has skewed peoples views on this year.

Last edited:
What where Hull thinking, going for a foreign manager? He just doesn't know this league etc. etc.

Great manager though, his sacking at Sporting was a joke.
The sacking was a joke at sporting you forgot to wear a club suit in a cup match a few months ago, never mind that he won the cup for them

Hull wat the f**k?!?! We win tomo, it will put 'pool 3 points off 4th..

Premier League is having a 'mare this year... amazing

After seeing my team lead Bournemouth 3-0 at HT, to nearly throw it away to make it 3-2, then finally win 6-3 I've decided to take up consuming large amounts of alcohol during every Everton match.

Jesus christ guys I'm getting old. My ticker can't take this :S

Everton is only 6 points behind Liverpool. Pool could be in 7th in a couple more weeks.

Seen a few rumours swirling round the last few days that Ranieri is on the verge if the sack and has apparently lost the dressing room not sure how true that is. I had them being solid top 10 if they had kept Kante even maybe challenging for Europa, but losing Kante was massive for them absolutely massive and we are seeing this season how much of a difference he makes to that team. Be really unfair on Ranieri if he went but he should have recruited better imo especially with the UCL as a carrot. How they are going this season is pretty much how I expected them to go last year. Didn't expect them to be as in the relegation mix as they are this year however and I think that squad is better than were it sits in the table. But if he has lost the dressing room then he needs to go imo as unfair as that is.

Seen a few rumours swirling round the last few days that Ranieri is on the verge if the sack and has apparently lost the dressing room not sure how true that is. I had them being solid top 10 if they had kept Kante even maybe challenging for Europa, but losing Kante was massive for them absolutely massive and we are seeing this season how much of a difference he makes to that team. Be really unfair on Ranieri if he went but he should have recruited better imo especially with the UCL as a carrot. How they are going this season is pretty much how I expected them to go last year. Didn't expect them to be as in the relegation mix as they are this year however and I think that squad is better than were it sits in the table. But if he has lost the dressing room then he needs to go imo as unfair as that is.

It's putting even more pressure on Steve Walsh at Everton. Not least from the fans. He's already at loggerheads with Koeman over completely different philosophy's of player and as it's come out all Leicester's pre-season transfer planning was in place before he left that's not putting him in much better light either.

Circling rumours are if Koeman has his way he won't be there much longer.

Everton is only 6 points behind Liverpool. Pool could be in 7th in a couple more weeks.

*Effectively 7 points/ 3 games with the poor GD/ GS.

But quite the possibility as I type with no signs of where the next win is coming from.

Or conversely ti's equally possible L'pool could find confidence and reel off 15 straight now everyone is healthy again.

Those Reds are a complete unknown week-to-week at present.

It's putting even more pressure on Steve Walsh at Everton. Not least from the fans. He's already at loggerheads with Koeman over completely different philosophy's of player and as it's come out all Leicester's pre-season transfer planning was in place before he left that's not putting him in much better light either.

Circling rumours are if Koeman has his way he won't be there much longer.

Its madness and I think unless they do sack Ranieri they are only headed one way. It would be harsh on him but the players don't look interested at all imo

I just hope Leicester won't beat our record.
Worst performance by a defending champion baby! Suck on that haters!

Lacazette scoring for fun again at Lyon, surely someone in the Prem will go for him in summer? (Arsenal?)

So Bravo has an 11.1% save success rate in the league, reckon Hart may be staying after all?

Swans now 6 points off 10th..

jesus, the bottom half is gash.

Back