The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
All going pair shaped for Spurs atm. Away goal conceded and Alli just sent off for a shocking leg breaker attempt.

All going pair shaped for Spurs atm. Away goal conceded and Alli just sent off for a shocking leg breaker attempt.

As a team representing the Premier League, my natural instinct is to support them, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be happy if they went out (big threat in the competition).

Few decent teams going out to beatable ones especially is Spurs go out, Bilbao lost to a team from Cyprus, Anderlecht took out the massive travel of Zenit,

As a team representing the Premier League, my natural instinct is to support them, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be happy if they went out (big threat in the competition).

Big threat until Pocchetino jibs Europe off the next round for the league.

As much as I like him, he shouldn't be allowed in any cup competition. Fella has a disgraceful attitude toward them.

Lyon look possible dark horses, 4-1 again tonight at just half time, with Lacazette watching on from the bench.

Leicester players should hang their heads in shame.

Well it's clear as day Leicester will have lined someone up already, strange time to sack Ranieri after that good Sevilla result. Everyone expected them to get spanked.

Lyon score their 7th on the night T.O.D, 11-2 on aggregate. Threats.

If Liverpool tear them a new one, I'll be happy in a way because of how they treated Ranieri. If Leicester show a response and take points off 'Pool, that'd be sound too, for obvious reasons.

Win win.

Say it again. Don't understand why Tottenham are playing at Wembley next year. Completely negates all home advantage from every aspect in that stadium. Like a 38 away game season.

The top 4 race will move from 6 to 5 for a season next year.

Nah I can't see them fading too badly, if anything, it's to their advantage being out of it in terms of trying to maintain their league position.

Btw, if United were to win the Europa League and NOT finish in the top 4, would we take the 4th placed team's spot? If that's the case, potentially no better than 3rd gets you CL footy.

Back