The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Think Knockart will be average in the Prem again and after watching him in Liege. Will be ok but nothing special.

Congratulations to them. Been a few years coming. I know one member here who'll be into me for tickets for that one haha.

Be a nice weekend. So long as it's not in the Autumn/ Winter.

Just know they'll put L'pool down there on a Friday night.

I haven't actually been to a Brighton game this season actually! Haha. First time I haven't been to a match in about 4-5 seasons. I think my presence may have put them off haha

I haven't actually been to a Brighton game this season actually! Haha. First time I haven't been to a match in about 4-5 seasons. I think my presence may have put them off haha

Then you DEFO need to make up for lost time next year watching the Mighty Reds!

Fair play to Brighton.
Best of luck to them next season in the Premier league.

17951691_634118126793442_2004112430382665277_n.jpg

Wrong thread ;) but no chance!

It wasn't to be as Messi didn't have his shooting boots on but there's always a chance in 90 minutes straight knock-out European Footie.

6 glorious minutes was all it took to peg back one of the best defences ever assembled in Istanbul.

It wasn't to be as Messi didn't have his shooting boots on but there's always a chance in 90 minutes straight knock-out European Footie.

6 glorious minutes was all it took to peg back one of the best defences ever assembled in Istanbul.

Can scouse be banned again for the trauma he just brought back to me? ;)

I think Juve could go and win it this year, mind you, I've said that for the last couple of years!

Pretty sure that its for the season not calendar year. Also fun fact Sergio Aguero has never made it on to that team er ok then

Would swap Mane out for Sanchez just to get him in there. Toby and Jan both been better than Cahill. De Gea has hardly done anything spectacular to get into it either (which in a way is good), Courtois for me.

Never pay any attention to these things. Can't see how they do it with so many games left and a lot to happen!

Back