The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Didn't know where to post so.

Good news from Mario Götze (24): Borussia Dortmund's national player positively points to the first phase of his treatment.

At Götze, a metabolic disease had been detected in February, which made it necessary to take the World Champion from the training company.

In the early summer, Götze can again begin the performance-oriented workout with a positive treatment process. Currently, the midfielder is in rehab and completes an individual training program.

The overall sporting goal for the player is to be fully operational until the beginning of next season.

"BVB also wishes Mario Götze a quick recovery on behalf of his ten million fans," stresses Borussia Dortmunds CEO, Hans-Joachim Watzke.
Mario Götze spricht positiv auf die Behandlung an | bvb.de

Karanka gone not a surprise he seems to have been fighting against the tide since he threatened to leave at the back end of last season

After navigating in French (not the easiest thing in the World by any stretch of the imagination), I've just bought the cheapest match tickets I have in over 30 years I reckon.

Going Marekesh next weekend for a break (lack of European trips has been a killer this year and needed to get away somewhere. Dirt cheap out of Speke), and gonna' take in Morocco- Burkina Faso next Friday night. Mentioning this as the ticket just purchased was £ 4.07. (Ranged from £ 2.44 to a whopping £12.20!). Four of your English pounds and 7 pence. For an International game.

I know it's Africa and all relative just absolutely no comparison to the ***** we continue to put up with here.

After navigating in French (not the easiest thing in the World by any stretch of the imagination), I've just bought the cheapest match tickets I have in over 30 years I reckon.

Going Marekesh next weekend for a break (lack of European trips has been a killer this year and needed to get away somewhere. Dirt cheap out of Speke), and gonna' take in Morocco- Burkina Faso next Friday night. Mentioning this as the ticket just purchased was £ 4.07. (Ranged from £ 2.44 to a whopping £12.20!). Four of your English pounds and 7 pence. For an International game.

I know it's Africa and all relative just absolutely no comparison to the ***** we continue to put up with here.
4 quid?! Are you sure you bought football tickets?

you can watch lower league Scottish football for similar prices however where it is concerened it is a value for money thing 100%

Scouseinthehouse said:
needed to get away somewhere.

What are you trying to get away from?
I can't imagine a life where I constantly look for reasons to escape, and find those reasons so important that I need to broadcast it to strangers?

Strange times we live in.

Last edited:

Watford FC
@WatfordFC

270d.svg
#watfordfc delighted to confirm it has concluded a permanent five-year deal with Tom Cleverley.More info
2b07.svg
(link: [url]http://bit.ly/CleverleyPermanent) bit.ly/CleverleyPerma…[/URL]

So basically, EPL clubs will throw more money on very young players to fill this quota.

Seriously, the Leicester lads in Madrid earlier ..... And now they're complaining at the reaction of the Spanish CNP. Like you don't expect that? Naive ******.

After the disgrace of the England knobs in Germany last month, (YET AGAIN!), yet more English bellends with absolutely NO comprehension of what a European trip is all about. Of which the football is a VERY small part.

Wouldn't like to call any of these European Cup ties. (Even Barca. On their day ..... ).

All 4 games brilliantly set up for next week.

Wouldn't like to call any of these European Cup ties. (Even Barca. On their day ..... ).

All 4 games brilliantly set up for next week.
Yeah think Leicester will be fairly happy with there result, going back home. Can't see Juve doing a PSG far to good a team and experienced. And Barca defence is a shambles. Loved the Dortmund v Monaco game, fair play to Dortmund btw all things considered. But think Monaco will be to strong at home. Averaging 3 goals a game lol.

The Real v Bayern tie is gonna be mega. Think Madrid could of done more to put it to bed tonight.

Never a peno for City what the **** are these idiots on BT talking about. Especially Poll who is bumbling his way through trying to explain. Forster clearly gets a touch on the ball! Hoddle is the worst City the best this City the best that. Imo Pool have played the best footy for most parts this season.

Last edited:
Prob due to the fact it took 5 replays and 3 angles before you can see the minute touch. Even then it wasnt enough that Sane wouldnt still have got to it and scored but he was already taken out. All if/ands now though

9 in 9 for Kun.. #washed.

Absolutely RIDICULOUS stat. Superb football club. They have their way of doing things and they won't change for anyone. Fair play to them. Fantastic.

Simon Gleave@SimonGleave Follow

More

Ajax have played 1652 successive matches with a homegrown player on the field but even more remarkably, all but 21 minutes of that streak too​

Congratulations to them. Been a few years coming. I know one member here who'll be into me for tickets for that one haha.

Be a nice weekend. So long as it's not in the Autumn/ Winter.

Just know they'll put L'pool down there on a Friday night.
or on a monday with a friday you could make a weekend out of it

Back