The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
NEVER have those words been uttered by another living being. I think you may well have just created history.

Talking Palace, you may find this interesting on the events at Brighton a few weeks back. Yet another Police force publically lying to cover it's own ****/ despicable actions to try to discriminate football fans:

https://audioboom.com/posts/6549005-free-taw-special-knives-knuckle-dusters-and-policing-gone-wrong
I stated it with you in mind :). Maybe a man management the Teutonic Care Bear could learn from.

Police forces lying to protect themselves is not a new concept to us on this side of the Atlantic as you guys probably know from recent events (No idea about how USA internal affairs are covered in England) .

Am I automatically disregarded?:'(

I am planning to come to England at the end of April for the home match between CP and Leicester. Hoping it will not be a reversal.

Leave for the ground in plenty of time if you do.

Another reason I'd be more than happy personally to see the back of Palace. Worst stadium in the league for getting in. After being a pain in the **** to get to in the first place.

This is precisely why I have no interest in Poch after Jose

No idea what to do when I get there but I will be early. Excited to see and experience Selhurst Park before the remodeling.

I agree that I'd love to see Sarri with better tools, he's breathtaking to watch, but I think he represents as much risk as Poch.

Sarri, Pochettino, why not go for a domestic manager for a change? This Roy Hodgson fella is playing good offensive football lately.

Premier League‏Verified account @premierleague

1f985.png
@CPFC's win over Leicester means they have gone seven matches unbeaten in the #PL for the first time ever
DROdB7QU8AE-Sjj.jpg

Back