The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
I have no comprehension how Tottenham are winning this game. Even the goal was off-side.

But fair play to them if they hold out here.

Magic Moyes?

AbracadabDOH! nevermind

Last edited:
That's a good point.
If a player did that, the manager would be moaning in the press.

Was coming tbh. Loving this by the way. Conte like a jack in the box atm. Jose got him on a right hook :)

Conte to BT Sport when asked about Mourinho's comments last night: "I think it's difficult to answer this type of comment because when a person...their target is to offend and insult another person, [it means] you're a little man. But it's always the same. It's not a surprise."

Conte: "The situation is very clear. I don't have anything to clarify. It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford. Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready."

Conte having a Keegan moment. Press and Jose must be loving it lol.

Was coming tbh. Loving this by the way. Conte like a jack in the box atm. Jose got him on a right hook :)

Conte to BT Sport when asked about Mourinho's comments last night: "I think it's difficult to answer this type of comment because when a person...their target is to offend and insult another person, [it means] you're a little man. But it's always the same. It's not a surprise."

Conte: "The situation is very clear. I don't have anything to clarify. It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford. Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready."

Conte having a Keegan moment. Press and Jose must be loving it lol.

If anything, I am just disappointed that Conte has stooped to Mourinho’s level.

If anything, I am just disappointed that Conte has stooped to Mourinho’s level.

I knew it was coming, Conte takes this **** very personally. Have you seen his speech when he was cleared of match fixing allegations? It was Joe Pesci level of pure rage.

Last edited:
I knew it was coming, Conte takes this **** very personally. Have you seen his speech when he was cleared of match fixing allegations? It was Joe Pesci level of pure rage.

Mourinho stooped really low to actually go and reference that.

Mourinho stooped really low to actually go and reference that.

Yeah, it'd be amazed if it doesn't break any laws in UK, because far as I know implying that someone was party to a crime crosses right into to the libel territory. I'm guessing the only reason why Conte isn't already making moves to drag Jose's sorry *** to court is that he only implied it indirectly and didn't mention any names.

Wouldn't be surprised if Conte gets the last laugh, because Chelsea team will be on fire after this ****, in a way that United squad won't be, because I doubt they really give that much of a **** if Conte called Mourinho a little man or whatever.

In any case I hope both clubs fine them and get them to shut up already because the entire thing is an embarrassment.

Back