The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Linesman struck by coin at QPR v Arsenal match. Goin to be repurcussions for that because of some ****.

**** Sigurdsson has amazing shot. The one earlier saved by Friedel and now the goal. Team which gets him is lucky indeed. Hopefully Swansea get him.

**** Sigurdsson has amazing shot. The one earlier saved by Friedel and now the goal. Team which gets him is lucky indeed. Hopefully Swansea get him.

Hoffenheim have already said they want him back, shame as he seems to enjoy the PL and seems good enough to play in it.

Hoffenheim have already said they want him back, shame as he seems to enjoy the PL and seems good enough to play in it.

I think he has some say in the matter himself and if he wants a move he'll get it. Hoffenheim will get nice profit on him though.

I think he has some say in the matter himself and if he wants a move he'll get it. Hoffenheim will get nice profit on him though.

Not too sure about a profit, they paid over 6.5 mill for him in the first place.

I think they'll get easily 10m + for him.
Well possibly that's his value, but I can't see a club which will fork out that much for him. Swansea would want him back, obviously, but I don't think it's in their interest to splash out over £10m.

Gylfi Sigurðsson is probably attracting the attention of big clubs, but would any of them want to take the risk either? I hope he comes back to the Premier League, though, especially Swansea, and I think he is a brilliant little player! He had a cracking game yesterday!

​- PZW

Well possibly that's his value, but I can't see a club which will fork out that much for him. Swansea would want him back, obviously, but I don't think it's in their interest to splash out over £10m.

Gylfi Sigurðsson is probably attracting the attention of big clubs, but would any of them want to take the risk either? I hope he comes back to the Premier League, though, especially Swansea, and I think he is a brilliant little player! He had a cracking game yesterday!

​- PZW

Take the risk?

Newcastle 1 Swansea 0

That man Cisse again

We've got to face him last game of the season. I sense bad things with Cisse playing :S

Finally got to watch the Everton game and have mixed feelings. Norwich deserved something-were excellent. However, not sure how I feel about the 2nd goal when it should've been a free kick-i think personally. And we practically gifted them the first goal-they had so much space leading up to it I could have pushed a blue whale in a wheelchair through. And unlucky Hiibo-nearly got his first ever Everton goal (in over 300 appearances).

Jelavic has been quite simply excellent since arriving at Goodison-if he cuts out the playacting though-he'll be even better.

should Mario be considering retirement. the clown in the circus

Well, watched the Utd match. MoTM for me has to be Derry. Knew he'd been done by Young, and still remained totally composed and was absolutely professional in how he took it.

But for footballing reasons-Scholesy :wub:

Last edited:
it looked like a dive by young, but wthever im bidding united to win this year. and scholesy is still playing like he's 20 or something. amazing ginger pele :)

Back