The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
FA reject QPR appeal for Derry's red card in Man Utd match. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. If they can't see that's a blatant dive they get themselves to specsavers pretty dam fast.

Its still the same

Tables | Debatable Decisions

the site isnt perfect (nor does it claim to be) but it makes for some very interesting reading

Hmm very interesting, that could be true.

I still think in every league (and judging on the comments on this forum after the AC Milan- Barca game, in europe too) big clubs are favoured at least in the huge games, where everything is on the line.

However the reason why I think this may be because the Media will talk about the big clubs and the big games a lot more than the smaller ones. So a contentious decision in a smaller game would most likely be ignored by the media. So this table could be true over a season.

Hmm very interesting, that could be true.

I still think in every league (and judging on the comments on this forum after the AC Milan- Barca game, in europe too) big clubs are favoured at least in the huge games, where everything is on the line.

However the reason why I think this may be because the Media will talk about the big clubs and the big games a lot more than the smaller ones. So a contentious decision in a smaller game would most likely be ignored by the media. So this table could be true over a season.

Yep, its definitely more focused if United get a decision rather than a side like Wolves

FA reject QPR appeal for Derry's red card in Man Utd match. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. If they can't see that's a blatant dive they get themselves to specsavers pretty dam fast.

I thought the same thing. WTF is up with refs and the FA nowadays. There was a decision a little while ago (cant remember who now) where it was blatantly not a red card, but it still stood. I know refs have a hard job, but it is getting more ridiculous now and it need to change. Its starting to ******* **** me off.

I thought the same thing. WTF is up with refs and the FA nowadays. There was a decision a little while ago (cant remember who now) where it was blatantly not a red card, but it still stood. I know refs have a hard job, but it is getting more ridiculous now and it need to change. Its starting to ******* **** me off.

Not to mention Balotelli hasn't even been charged-even though his tackle had intent on hurting an opponent. Just somes up everything that is so wrong with the English disciplinary system. Even Mancini admitted he would have sent him off. So if he can recognise how dangerous it was-why the **** can't those mugs.

Not to mention Balotelli hasn't even been charged-even though his tackle had intent on hurting an opponent. Just somes up everything that is so wrong with the English disciplinary system. Even Mancini admitted he would have sent him off. So if he can recognise how dangerous it was-why the **** can't those mugs.

So Ivanovic gets charged and Wigan get an apology from the head of refs, Derry's red stands and Balotelli gets no more action taken against him. Something really needs to be looked at because this is a ******* joke!!!

So Ivanovic gets charged and Wigan get an apology from the head of refs, Derry's red stands and Balotelli gets no more action taken against him. Something really needs to be looked at because this is a ******* joke!!!

It's beyond a joke. It's damaged the game, and ultimately a team will get relegated based on one ridiculous decision, along with a players career being ended and someone escaping unpunished. I cannot remember a time where I've hated the governing bodies so much since I've started watching football.

It's beyond a joke. It's damaged the game, and ultimately a team will get relegated based on one ridiculous decision, along with a players career being ended and someone escaping unpunished. I cannot remember a time where I've hated the governing bodies so much since I've started watching football.

Your right mate its a joke, just because the ref says he saw an incident dosen't mean he made the right call on the day. They stick up for their refs too much thats why they wont add on extra bans etc.

What a calamity. He could have spun on the spot easily and hit that in. Red.

Wigan can survive, but not Wolves. Good mid-week for football anyway. Bring it on Wigan :P

City- Norwich has been a great game. 6-1. Tevez hat-trick.

Yep, Tevez is back. If all that **** about Tevez during this season never existed, i believe City would be far better then they are atm.

Could tell how embarassed Kompany was by that little tool.

Could tell how embarassed Kompany was by that little tool.

Yeh he is very rude, undoubtedly great player but his attitude off the pitch is absolutely shocking, Antonio Valencia does not like interviews either but at least he is polite when he does one.

Tevez got a booking for diving when he clearly got studs planted on his foot. Stonewall penalty. I understand if he is a bit ****** with the interviewer.

What a diver.

157oj15.jpg

No argue about that Lol. But still, it was a pen.
*have a strange feeling that Mike. will delete our comments*

Back