The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
**** I feel for Spurs.

Playing in semi finals of league cup, round 4 of the fa cup, last 16 of champions league, and fighting for top 4.
And key players are missing heavily, without anyone from summer transfer window (theyr own fault)
No Kane, Dembele, Son, Wanyama, Dier, Sissoko, Moura. Injuries varie, but this is the current look for them.
Also we can add to the list Trippier who dont know how to defend and have forgoten also how to pass.

If they don't make CL the team might fall apart altogether. Would be a shame but it was never sustainable to have 6 clubs battling for those precious CL spots.

They must revert back to 3 defenders. Their full backs are better going foward and just cross them to that big Llorente and Alli picking up the rebounds.

Always liked Babel.

Great to see him back the PL but his first stop needs to be the barbers to fix looking like a complete ****.

I know I post Leeds stuff here tad too much maybe :) that is a bit offtopic, but what is your view about this all "Spygate" situation?
There was noone on the training pitch, behind the fence only. Basically nothing illegal done, anyone of us can go there and see them training someone already made video of it :D . I am sure that this happens a lot but just had bad luck of getting a bit busted. Additionally many coaches have come out and said they did it also or someone did something like this, ironically AVB said that Chelsea did it when Lampard was playing there. But Lampart refuses to believe it :D

Currently EFL has launched formal investigation about all this, but hope and think it is just formality because Derby made formal complaint.

It is a bit sad to see this thing stirring so much stuff up, media hardly defending their golden English boy Lampart. But at least smarter people already pointing out to **** grow some balls and play some game. There was amazing article i cant find currently that looked into Leeds vs Derby game and analized Lampard how he just is standing manager, who rarely screams to pitch or contacts his staff. But other end Bielsa surrounded with people, doing changes etc. The love for football Bielsa has brought back is amazing, he wants people and fans enjoy the game they watch. And he is doing it with very young guys and players who where not good enough under our other coaches.

Btw, we are close singing Kiko Casilla from Real. :)

I know I post Leeds stuff here tad too much maybe :) that is a bit offtopic, but what is your view about this all "Spygate" situation?
There was noone on the training pitch, behind the fence only. Basically nothing illegal done, anyone of us can go there and see them training someone already made video of it :D . I am sure that this happens a lot but just had bad luck of getting a bit busted. Additionally many coaches have come out and said they did it also or someone did something like this, ironically AVB said that Chelsea did it when Lampard was playing there. But Lampart refuses to believe it :D

If it's not against the rules, it's allowed. I have zero problem with it. The whole story is complete non-news. People have been spying on other teams as long as the sport existed. And Lampard ******** about fair play is hilarious considering the old story about how Mourinho while serving a ban was once smuggled into the locker room in the laundry basket. I suppose Lampard immediately demanded that Mourinho leaves the premises on account of fairplay amirite?

If you don't want people outside the training facility being able to see in take a leaf out of trumps book and build a wall. Nothing illegal with standing outside a fence and looking in. If it was using drones or something like that to trespass then that I feel is over the line and stopped but a bloke outside the training ground seems fine.

Although still find this funny https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/nobody-stoke-can-remember-signing-marcel-bielson

Last edited:
Even if they'd use a drone, that's like, not even in the top 100 of the most shady tactics used in football over the years. If I'm not mistaken back in the early 70s when video material wasn't as easy to get and travelling between East and West was hard because of Iron Curtain, we used Polish sailors to gather info about opposing teams.

Last edited:
View attachment 23715

Why is English media so bad... There is sudden press conference and fans are a bit freaking out, but cmon you dont run this kind of story...
At least our crazy Sweden guy chills things down.

So not only did Biesla admit to "spying" on all 23 other sides in the league, he also released his extensive scouting report of Derby county for the rest of the league & world to see? LOL. Wipe your tears with that Frank. Love this guy.

So not only did Biesla admit to "spying" on all 23 other sides in the league, he also released his extensive scouting report of Derby county for the rest of the league & world to see? LOL. Wipe your tears with that Frank. Love this guy.

I think he knows more about Derby than Lampard...

Crazy commitment, not only he wears down players but also the staff. They analyze one game for 4h... The commitment and passion is amazing

Yeah I'm laughing my *** off right now. He just went and absolutely shat on the journos and this whole controversy.

What a guy.

End on presser:

To conclude, as we’re going to play Stoke, it’s hard because they have a new head coach who has played just three games.

So what did we do? We analyse the 26 games he played with Luton and we analysed the tactical structures we used. I would like to be held with the maximum humility.

I give this explanation to amke you understand why I think I am not cheating, by doing something that is not illegal. I know I am not trying to get an advantage. I already have the information.

I repeat: Why do I do it? Because I think I’m stupid.

I thank you for you patience.

And he walks off.

Drop the mic boy

I bet Lampard now wishes he kept his mouth shut.

Last edited:
Talking Derby, all Harry Wilson does is score goals and assist.

Another 1 of each at Southampton tonight the Cup. 11 goals on the season now. 8 from outside the box. Double the total of any player in Englands top 4 divisions.

Not too shabby for a winger.

Back