The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Talking Derby, all Harry Wilson does is score goals and assist.

Another 1 of each at Southampton tonight the Cup. 11 goals on the season now. 8 from outside the box. Double the total of any player in Englands top 4 divisions.

Not too shabby for a winger.
so whats the plan with him do you think hes got what it takes to make it with you lot?

so whats the plan with him do you think hes got what it takes to make it with you lot?

Dunno? For all the ridiculously good talent at evey age group at the footall club right now, Wilson’s one I just can’t get a read on.

See where hes at the summer and what they think. He did extend for another 5 years before this loan so there is that.

One thing I do know, yet again, from that game is VAR will kill football from the paying supporters perspective.

Dunno? For all the ridiculously good talent at evey age group at the footall club right now, Wilson’s one I just can’t get a read on.

See where hes at the summer and what they think. He did extend for another 5 years before this loan so there is that.

One thing I do know, yet again, from that game is VAR will kill football from the paying supporters perspective.

They better improve it or else it will ruin the game for sure. Took far too long to make decisions in that game last night and even when they did, it was debatable.

It’s teething. It’ll be better with time and experience. It’s a fair bit smoother in other countries. I wonder how long it took for linesmen to be fully accustomed to the offside rule when it was introduced all those years ago. I’d rather be game slowed down by 20-30 secs than to be cheated out of a result.

Teething?

It’s as bad a year on here as it was the single biggest joke of a game I’ve ever had the misfortune to experience a year ago the Cup against West Brom. 20-30 seconds would be a God send right now

Shambolic joke thats nowhere near ready to go live on a permy basis.

[FONT=&quot]We have reached agreement with Chinese Super League side Guangzhou R&F for the transfer of @mousadembele, subject to international clearance.

Edit: bbc saying clearance has gone through and he’s officially left Spurs.[/FONT]

Teething?

It’s as bad a year on here as it was the single biggest joke of a game I’ve ever had the misfortune to experience a year ago the Cup against West Brom. 20-30 seconds would be a God send right now

Shambolic joke thats nowhere near ready to go live on a permy basis.

Because you need to just roll with it already instead of endless testing. The refs and support staff are never going to get used to the system if they just get to **** around with it twice a year.

Watch Scouse try to defend Salah over that! It's a joke honestly.

He does get nicked a bit to be fair. I don't really have a problem with that. If people go down with no contact that's another story.

He does get nicked a bit to be fair. I don't really have a problem with that. If people go down with no contact that's another story.

****** **** if he goes down over that then what would the reaction be to a challenge from old Roy Keane. He'd end up in the parking lot one would assume.

You would think he'd having his timing down by now...

****** **** if he goes down over that then what would the reaction be to a challenge from old Roy Keane. He'd end up in the parking lot one would assume.

Obviously the fall is fake, but I consider exaggerating small fouls to force a decision as acceptable gamesmanship. Going down with no contact is where I draw the line.

Just my personal preference on how these things should be handled, no point clashing swords over it.

Dunno, i think just having too many games and threadbare midfield over xmas will catch up with us. If we can get past Arsenal & Chelsea with 6 points, then yeh.

Back