The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Looks like Wolves first team to get relegated. 1-0 down

Wolves fans to Tevez and Aguero: "The Falklands are ours, the Falklands are ours, f*ck off you Argies, the Falklands are ours!" - genius.

Wolves just gave City a real scare there. Can hear thoses arses squeaking a mile off

Addios Wolves. 2-0 down.

Hodgson draws first blood. WBA 1 Liverpool 0

So long and farewell Wolves. The club relegated once they fired Micky.

Connor was on a hiding to nothing once they sacked McCarthy. Basically a no-win situation.

Kenny needs to go, you cant be 4 points above 14th at this stage of the season and not expect to lose your job

Sentiment and cup runs covering the cracks are keeping him in the job

Kenny needs to go, you cant be 4 points above 14th at this stage of the season and not expect to lose your job

I think even FA Cup wont save him if this league form keeps going. They are probably looking at replacements, but wont do anything before end of season.

Connor was on a hiding to nothing once they sacked McCarthy. Basically a no-win situation.

Yeah, I think most managers realised they were pretty much screwed if they took the job. Stupid by the Wolves board to get rid of McCarthy.

Basically, it was a blatant decision by the board. Had they kept Mick even after the horrendous Black country derby, I bet Wolves will be just closing up near the other teams fighting for relegation.

you can blame the players for not scoring but who bought those players? Really it is KK's fault and he needs to go

Yeah, I think most managers realised they were pretty much screwed if they took the job. Stupid by the Wolves board to get rid of McCarthy.

Without doubt. Blackburn were staring relegation in the face, Kean was facing protests....they stuck with him, and are making a real fist of it. Bolton face relegation and Coyle is still there. Martinez too. Ludicrous. Saying that, there's been other ridiculous sackings further down the league too.

With City wining this one, next weeks Manchester derby will be a whole lot exciting. But I still reckon United grabbing their 20th title.

Was always going to be a problem when appointing him, because of his legendary status the owners can't sack him. Either he walks or in my eyes you will continue down this path which personally I am enjoying but its not doing the future of the club no good.

Was always going to be a problem when appointing him, because of his legendary status the owners can't sack him. Either he walks or in my eyes you will continue down this path which personally I am enjoying but its not doing the future of the club no good.

Were playing really well though, if you watch highlights today then you'll see... Just out finishing is the standard of 5 year olds!

Were playing really well though, if you watch highlights today then you'll see... Just out finishing is the standard of 5 year olds!

It must be a confidence thing then, I know you have a lot of chances and have done all season but the the facts are something is not right and Kenny either dosen't know what to change or can't change it.

KLASS JAN HUNTELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR..............................IS THE ANSWER... FOR LIVERPOOL

why would he leave Shalke?

I am sure he would consider Liverpool, he always seems like he wanted to play in the Premier League and also you have players like Dirk Kuyt (not sure for how much longer) who could perhaps persuade him, there is not many better than him to convert chances, which is exactly what Liverpool need.

Back