The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
I am sure he would consider Liverpool, he always seems like he wanted to play in the Premier League and also you have players like Dirk Kuyt (not sure for how much longer) who could perhaps persuade him, there is not many better than him to convert chances, which is exactly what Liverpool need.
got his career back on track with Shalke, doing very well with them and is happy. Most importantly is that they have Champions league football while Liverpool only have Europa. He may consider it but I doubt he would join you

got his career back on track with Shalke, doing very well with them and is happy. Most importantly is that they have Champions league football while Liverpool only have Europa. He may consider it but I doubt he would join you

Hmm maybe, by the way I am not a Liverpool supporter, my profile picture kinda gives it away :P

I've just seen Man City's 2nd goal, and I'm sorry-that was not a free kick for City. Tevez did exactly what Piennar did by lying over the ball. Then won the free kick. Can see why the Wolves fans were ****** off tbh. And yes I dislike Tevez immensly because he is not a professional footballer, but I also criticised Piennar for what he did too a while back.

And I really do feel for Connor-he looks absolutely broken and close to tears (the video just sums it up). Hope the Wolves board are happy they have their fall guy

[video=youtube;-RwF6ApaFI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RwF6ApaFI8[/video]

Last edited:
KLASS JAN HUNTELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR..............................IS THE ANSWER... FOR LIVERPOOL

el-oh-el

Seriously, I don't think Liverpool will have the pulling power they have been used to in recent seasons. Knowing they way they are, they will be stuck with a choice between someone from the relegated clubs(Fletcher/Doyle/Rodallega), or Michael Owen.

What Liverpool need is better coaching. Only reason I can think of when Liverpool can dominate so much and yet have such **** poor finishing

****** **** Villa shoot themselves in the foot big time. We're 1-0 up....3 mins later 2-1 down.

That's the issue for teams in the mid table with nothing to play for, they just don't have the discipline in the side.

Bolton have a decent team and deserve to keep in the top division if they keep turning stuff around, it just might be too little too late as it depends on other results.

Brilliant opening halves in most games. Wigan 4-0 up over Newcastle, Everton 3-0 up over Fulham and 6 goals in Wales with Swansea up 4-2 over Wolves.

bad day to have Krul as my keeper in fantasy league...

Wigan seriously might aswell not turn up until April every season. Really sensational stuff from them though, full credit to Martinez.

What a win..4-0. Jelavic scores 10 in 10 starts now. Looking good to finish above Liverpool now.

Follow the Jela-brick road

What a win..4-0. Jelavic scores 10 in 10 starts now. Looking good to finish above Liverpool now.

Follow the Jela-brick road

The Everton-ians are en route to doing that. fantastic result this. overall, fantastic Staurday with 22 goals to savor XD ME GUSTA !!!!

That Wigan team is sensational. Just goes to show how great Martinez is and how hard the players work in order to save their *****. Absolutely deserve their place in EPL.

Luis Suarez hat trick goal, this season's record for the longest one scored

Last edited:
Back