The Premier League Thread

We are delighted to announce that striker Josip Drmic is set to join the Club from July 1!
1f91d.png
1f601.png
#ncfc

Ive said it before and I'll say it again the new handball penalty rule is going to kill the game. Its absolutely absurd case point the Japan and Holland Womens game, even though its not the mens game but same FIFA rules apply. Defenders going to have to be amputees at this point.

Every games gonna have 10 mins of injury time.

Yep I like VAR but its only as good as the people behind it. Expect some absurd calls this season and I hope they dont watch the incident back in slowmo. Everything looks like a foul in slowmo lol.

Yep I like VAR but its only as good as the people behind it. Expect some absurd calls this season and I hope they dont watch the incident back in slowmo. Everything looks like a foul in slowmo lol.
MOTD will have to be extended by an hour :p

Good signing for Wolves

Loan
27a1.png
Permanent

Leander Dendoncker is now officially a Wolves player after being on loan for the 2018/19 season.

270d.png
We are delighted to announce the signing of Jack Clarke from Leeds United.

He has agreed a contract with the Club until 2023 and will return to the Championship side on loan for the 2019/20 season.

Done dealio N’Dombele to Spurs confirmation from Lyon

L’Olympique Lyonnais informe du transfert de son milieu de terrain international Tanguy Ndombelé au club de @SpursOfficial pour un montant de 60 M€ auquel pourront s’ajouter des incentives pour un montant maximum de 10 M€.

Yep markets mental!

This is not even mental market. This plain stupid, i understand that he played role in getting up and that hicked the price (good job from BOU). But still, unproven PL defender, who had knee ligament injury. 15-20m maybe.

The crazy thing is that we sold Pontus for 5mil...

Market isn't that bad at all if you are sensible.... Leicester got Tielemans for £35m flat fee. Was reported by some to be £40m at first but then turns out it was only £35m. Either way, great bit of business and there are other players available for reasonable prices.