The Premier League Thread

Not for me right now he is far of being WC he has the same archetypical problems that plague defenders in today's era as he rely to much on his recovery pace to get him out of trouble that could have been solved by positioning himself correctly. Christensen was looking excellent before sarri binned him hopefully Lampard gives him some game.
Romagnoli actually does pretty much that. Excellent positioning and interceptions to break up attacks. Good reading of the game too. Gone under the radar recently, with the de Ligt move and all, but the lad is supremely talented, and is already captaining Milan. If he ever decides to leave, there will most likely be a big bidding war for his services.

Romagnoli actually does pretty much that. Excellent positioning and interceptions to break up attacks. Good reading of the game too. Gone under the radar recently, with the de Ligt move and all, but the lad is supremely talented, and is already captaining Milan. If he ever decides to leave, there will most likely be a big bidding war for his services.
Will cost an absolute mint!

He's someone I would have loved us to sign, but he's wedded to Milan, and they let themselves get kicked out of Europe so they wouldn't have to sell him

Who was arranging our forum Fantasy league? I can see it is not reactivated in FPL.

Was it epic terrorist?

Gonna go for the full 20 again.

1. City
2. Liverpool

3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. United
6. Spurs
(Now it gets a bit hard!)
7. Leicester
8. Everton
9. Burnley
10. Southampton
11. Bournemouth
12. Brighton
13. Wolves
14. West Ham
15. Watford
16. Newcastle
17. Huddersfield
18. Cardiff
19. Palace
20. Fulham

I got 4 right last year, which isnt too bad I guess. I know we still have a while till the window closes, but my early predictions are:

1) City
2) Liverpool
3) Spurs
4) Leicester
5) Man United
6) Arsenal
7) Chelsea
8) Everton
9) Wolves
10) Southampton
11) Watford
12) West Ham
13) Bournemouth
14) Crystal Palace
15) Burnley
16) Aston Villa
17) Brighton
18) Newcastle
19) Norwich
20) Sheffield United

Cant see anything other than City and Liverpool pulling distance again at the top, with City edging it again. The rest of the top 6 is wide open. I think Spurs will be best of the rest, Leicester have a big opportunity for CL football again. I cant see OGS being a success at United. Will probably be save 6 months in. Chelsea are on a "Throw away" season with their Transfer Ban and Lampard in charge, so I cant see much from them.

I will re-evaluate when the window closes, but I cant see too many changes.

We are delighted to confirm the signing of @Trezeguet from Kasimpasa for an undisclosed fee, subject to a work visa and international clearance..
270d.png

Wolves were great to watch last season. And made some very astute signings again as well as sign some of the players they had on loan as permanents.

Villa with there 100th signing of the window....

We are delighted to announce the signing of Marvelous Nakamba for an undisclosed fee.

Leicester and Brendan have played an absolute blinder with this Maguire deal.

Never discount the propensity for a desperate fool to be parted from his money.