The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Goal of the season. Amazing!!!

[video=youtube_share;meoCkgZ6H1Y]http://youtu.be/meoCkgZ6H1Y?hd=1[/video]

Id be surprised if this was true, bit of a step down from managing inter milan but if its true it could be good for WBA.

well i hope he could turn WBA into a much better team that this season. maybe bring them to europa too if possible :P

Liverpool can have a cat on the pitch, Blackburn have a chicken instead!
[video=youtube;aIIwkMuL98E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIIwkMuL98E[/video]

Blackburn down.

What happened to Champions League, Venkys?

Bye Bye Blackburn.

I don't see an imminent return to the Premier League either.

Please say Geoff Shreeves is interviewing Kean. And then send him to break the news to Venkys.

Lot of respect for Robinson, staying out there to clap the fans. He will get snapped up by a prem team next year, good keeper

It could have all been so different if they'd only signed Ronaldinho.

Lot of respect for Robinson, staying out there to clap the fans. He will get snapped up by a prem team next year, good keeper

Could see him going to WBA when Foster goes back to Birmingham.

Brilliant, that's what they deserve after spoiling Sir Alex's 70th. The league will be alot better without their 'time-wasting from kick-off' tactics, hopefully our surviving & mid-table teams will pick off their talented players and pile more misery on them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The chicken made Al Habsi work more than any Blackburn player all night :P

Why Blackburn deserved to be relegated
  • Recent performances haven't been up to standards, player and manager alike.
  • Over confident chicken owners
  • Their scumbag fan base. Never supportive to the club. one the worst fanbases this season. At least Wigan and Bolton show some passion and desire that their club wants to be in the league. as for Blackburn, nope. not a single **** was given. it was all about sacking Kean.

It was pretty obvious Blackburn would be next to go, especially after their performance against Tottenham. No fight whatsoever.

THEN I SAW HER FACE!! NOW I'M A BELEIVER!!! NOT A TRACE!! OUR DOUBT IN MY MIND!! I'M IN LOVE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH I'M A BELEIVER I COULDN'T LEAVE HER IF I TRIED!

Back