The Premier League Thread

talkSPORT

✔@talkSPORT

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1255113965811761152

“The best case scenario is that we lose this season. We’re in that territory now.”

“It’s inevitable a player will get Infected.”

“If something dreadful happens, what then? Corporate man slaughter?”@SJOpinion10 explains why the Premier League season should be voided.
❌

I see Ligue 1 and 2 is the next to bite the dust what with France and the UK having similar profiles in terms of cases I just don't see how the PL gets finished.

This is getting beyond ridiculous now-

Absolutely abhorrent. I can't put this madness in any stronger words.

NHS workers are putting their own lives at risk on a daily basis with a still criminal shortage of PPE. And footballers/ staff will be kitted out? Aside from all the thousands of testing kits being bought up when nursing homes for one are finding them to be like rocking horse ____!

And that's before you even get into the message this will send to the general populous. More than likely giving the idiot's carte blanche to go outside in numbers again. 'Hey, if it's alright for footballers in a contact sport ..... '

Not that I have a great deal in them to begin with, but if the Government sign off on this then I'd lose all trust in most anything they had to say in dealing with this horrific crisis. As this fly's in the face of most everything we've been adhering to.

And in all honesty, I'm fast losing patience and love for football the longer this goes as the inherent greed and financial want driving, IMHO, this scandalous zeal to get back to action becomes clearer by the passing day.

That absolute fat mess is being totally irresponsible with his comments.

And he's chatting absolute wham too. I don't know of anyone even contemplating going near the ground.

That absolute fat mess is being totally irresponsible with his comments.

And he's chatting absolute wham too. I don't know of anyone even contemplating going near the ground.
I’m sure no one is but when the hype is there and the moment finally comes some people just won’t be able to help themselves