The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Dunno if anyone has read Savage's report on Blackburn on the bbc website? He reckons there's a good chance that Blackburn could slip down to league 1 even.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for Blackburn, but the way their supporters have been this season has been a joke, I don't feel a bit sorry for them and they should hold themselves almost as responsible for Blackburn's slide as the Venky's are. It will largely depend on who jumps ship of course - Hoilett and possible Olsson being the only ones I'd consider worth taking at Liverpool, maybe Gamst Pedersen if he has any mileage left still, but by and large, I don't think they've been good enough and I also fear for where they'll be next season. They certainly won't be going straight back up again.

I also think a good majority of the scumbag fans will also jump ship quickly and the attendences will be very low and their finances will take a big hit.

I'm glad they went down! Wigan were in a far worse position that Blackburn at one point but instead of a backlash, our fans have rallied together and supported the **** out of the team, taking thousands to away games and doing meet n' greets at every home game. This has obviously lifted the players and their recent performances have shown that. Lost 3 in our last 13 games, that's European qualification form. I'm ecstatic and I've been going to most of our away games where our support has been second to none! Proud to be a Wigan fan and I will never ever doubt Martinez' talent ever again, he is destined for greatness, what a legend!

Sending teams down is becoming a trend for us now, first Sheff. Utd, then West Ham, now Blackburn.. Who's next!?

No doubt we'll be relegation favourites, AGAIN! But I think I'll make a few hundred, if not thousand quid of it this time around.

QPR are going down, down, down.

[video=youtube;oUbpGmR1-QM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM[/video]

THEN I SAW HER FACE!! NOW I'M A BELEIVER!!! NOT A TRACE!! OUR DOUBT IN MY MIND!! I'M IN LOVE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH I'M A BELEIVER I COULDN'T LEAVE HER IF I TRIED!

I always had faith that you could pull it off. :)

Wish it was Bolton you had sent down instead of Blackburn, though, oh well.. Not really a massive loss!

Just the fact that I'm going to have to fork out a bit more money to get to the away games lmao.

Wigan should be a mid table team next season, not relegation favs.

Got to admire Steve Kean's staying power. The comical Ali of the Premier League. He needs to go though. Not a manager and way out of his depth. I feel for Blackburn fans. I know what its like to watch a manager take a team down and the club and the club do absolutely nothing about it. That said the Venky's are a total disgrace and shouldn't of been allowed to buy thre club.

Some of the Blackburn fans protesting has been way over the top, obviously, but I can't say I blame them for being so angered. I feel bad for Kean on a personal level, but come on, the guy's a complete clueless oaf, along with their owners.

"The disgraceful fans are to blame, not the manager or the owners." Been seeing a few comments like this, and have to say they're ridiculous.

Some of the Blackburn fans protesting has been way over the top, obviously, but I can't say I blame them for being so angered. I feel bad for Kean on a personal level, but come on, the guy's a complete clueless oaf, along with their owners.

"The disgraceful fans are to blame, not the manager or the owners." Been seeing a few comments like this, and have to say they're ridiculous.

Would they still say that if it was their club in the ****? No, they'd be just as hostile and angry. I don't blame the fans at all. To many foreign owners are marching into clubs without a clue how to run things and destroying good clubs that have been around well over a hundred years. Its a disgrace.

I used to feel bad for him, I thought he would come good eventually but after a while it was obvious he needed to go.. Blackburn have a strong side, arguably stronger than a lot of clubs above them.

As for the owners, well, Blackburn fans quickly changed their tune, didn't they? I think people need to stop thinking that how many billions your owners have is more important than owners who actually understand sport. Blackburn aren't the first to be ****** over by owners who promise the the world but deliver nothing, Birmingham and Pompey shared their fate not so long ago.

I personally think the FA need to take a lot more responsibility when stuff like this happens.

Last edited:
Eden hazard ‏ @hazardeden10
Plus que 2 matchs a vivre sous les couleurs du LOSC... Sniff

@ Eden hazard hazardeden10
More than 2 games to live under the colors of the LOSC ... sniff

Sniff? Lol.

Man it would be ******* hilarious if QPR, with all these players, go down. ahaha, Mark Hughes - brilliant player, awful manager.

Barton's getting a long ban. Punched Tevez, kicked Aguero, then tried to **** Kompany.

Barton HAHAHAHA!

So many twists coming up I feel

So he knees one guy in the back, punches Aguero in the side, headbutts Kompany...and then tries to punch Balotelli on the way off... lol.

Back