The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Dont care if it cost us the League, but that was a disgrace. Not even joking when i say i hope the police get involved.

What a final day.. 10 men QPR come back for 2-1. If they hold onto this...

And this is exactly why the Premier League is the greatest League in the world.

What a final day, I was literally shaking nearing FT, and when Man City scored I was screaming with excitement in my empty living room.

Amazing.

Anyone who wants to doubt the Premier League, anyone who wants to say the Premier League is a weak league, anyone who wants to say the Premier League is predictable. The last 90 minutes is all the evidence you need to prove you all wrong. Wonderful stuff.

That was ******* amazing from a neutral fan. I told my friend who supports United that City is down to 1-2 and he was delighted. Then I told him it's 3-2 for City and he didn't answered. :D

Well, while I have brief access to the net....what can you say. What an absolutely classic ending, to one of the most competitive, controversial, engrossing seasons I can ever remember in the Premier League. Just....wow. We finish above Liverpool, Pardew gets Newcastle to Europe first time, City leave it frickin late to get the title, Swansea bring back sexy football........just an absolutely amazing season.

Been a season to forget as a Liverpool fan, although that finish to the league, top to bottom has made me forget about it completely! ( at least for tonight )

Bring on next season.

Saturdays will be **** without Soccer Saturday now lol
Saturdays aren't the same with Football Focus, Soccer Saturday and Match of the Day! I always hate it when the season ends, but at least Manchester City won the title! Well done on finishing above us, although it hurts to say it!

​- PZW

That was amazing. The greatest ever final day in premier league history?

Saturdays aren't the same with Football Focus, Soccer Saturday and Match of the Day! I always hate it when the season ends, but at least Manchester City won the title! Well done on finishing above us, although it hurts to say it!

​- PZW

Have to admit after the start we made to the season, I admit I didn't think it was ever going to happen-let alone make a Cup Semi lol. Topsy turvy for both Merseyside clubs lol

What a way to end one of the best season in its 2 decades of history. Congrats City on this epic journey.

mancitynightmare2.jpg

Congrats to City. Great finish to the season.

Back