The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
So he knees one guy in the back, punches Aguero in the side, headbutts Kompany...and then tries to punch Balotelli on the way off... lol.

Watched it over and over it was so fynnu, i mean seriously bad

Watched it over and over it was so fynnu, i mean seriously bad

"@Joey7Barton: Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters."

Tool.

What a craaaazy day, been an epic season. Oh and Joey Barton is a ****.

Joey Barton tries to single handedly re-ignite Falklands war by doing Tevez and then Aguero. Still, not that kind of player etc

Oh and Joey Barton is a ****.

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton:
Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

Think a few people are forgetting Tevez started the fracas by throwing a punch to the head...?

oh dear Barton
9kp5s9

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

Think a few people are forgetting Tevez started the fracas by throwing a punch to the head...?

Yup, seen them all. Total and utter disgrace to football.

Apparently, Barton claims he didn't lose his mind while stamping Aguero and says that one of his teammates told him to do it.

Someone tell me how the **** this guy is on twitter right now and not being ashamed of what he did.Tried to take on of their players wtf,FA better ban him for good 10 matches least.

QPR should transfer list him tbh, why would you want someone like that as your captain? I thought he had changed but obviously not

Apparently, Barton claims he didn't lose his mind while stamping Aguero and says that one of his teammates told him to do it.

Stupidity at the highest. If someone told him to jump off a cliff would he? Really hate him.

I did get excited when I saw Barton try to pick a fight with Vincent Kompany. I mean, getting sent off and being a mug about it is foolish enough, but picking a fight with the rippling Belgian brick wall of Vincent Kompany ranks pretty high on the Joey Barton Stupidity Scale.

I've seen some absolute knoblets epically letting down their club-like Tevez. But Barton....he clearly has issues and personally I think he should have his contract terminated, as mentioned the police should be allowed to investigate, and he shouldn't be allowed past the white lines again. Like many others I'd been fooled into thinking he'd changed. He's let people down on an epic scale. Absolute moron, simple as.

I've seen some absolute knoblets epically letting down their club-like Tevez. But Barton....he clearly has issues and personally I think he should have his contract terminated, as mentioned the police should be allowed to investigate, and he shouldn't be allowed past the white lines again. Like many others I'd been fooled into thinking he'd changed. He's let people down on an epic scale. Absolute moron, simple as.

I was berated for calling him a football 'cancer'.

On the evidence of today - I'm right.

Piers Morgan is being an epic **** and insulting Nasri on twitter calling him a mercenary. What a idiot

Barton v Balotelli is something I'd like to see! When Mario was walking towards Barton they should of just let them as eachother :P

Back