The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Interesting words from RVP on MOTD. "Whatever happens I'll always love Arsenal". Hmm maybe considering his future?

QPR should transfer list him tbh, why would you want someone like that as your captain? I thought he had changed but obviously not
Who would be stupid enough to take him on? Everyone knows what he is like and no matter how much he says about not being that kind of player anymore - he is.

I was berated for calling him a football 'cancer'.

On the evidence of today - I'm right.

Too **** right.

Piers Morgan is being an epic **** and insulting Nasri on twitter calling him a mercenary. What a idiot

Meh, he cray 'cause Nasri won something.

Barton v Balotelli is something I'd like to see! When Mario was walking towards Barton they should of just let them as eachother :P

Big Mario would've killed him.

Who would be stupid enough to take him on? Everyone knows what he is like and no matter how much he says about not being that kind of player anymore - he is.

Eh, someone always will. Birmingham took on Marlon King, a convicted criminal, after all.

If Barton is going to get a 10 match ban he should have at least done something exciting... Like this:

[video=youtube;Ec0CT8yzjAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0CT8yzjAo[/video]

Why is everything that happens in England so overly dramatic and boring?

Piers Morgan is being an epic **** and insulting Nasri on twitter calling him a mercenary. What a idiot

Because he just lost a £10,000 bet with Nasri over who would be the next team to win a trophy.

Interesting words from RVP on MOTD. "Whatever happens I'll always love Arsenal". Hmm maybe considering his future?

I really do hope he doesn't stay.. It's all well and good for the club to consistently qualify for the Champions League, but a player like RVP should be at the top of world football winning trophies.. Feel sorry for him, tbh.

Grant Holt has put in a transfer request!!!! I am thinking this season has got to a certain someones head.

Kieron Dyer been offered a new 1 year deal by qpr despite only playing for about 30 mins :S

Do people think West Ham will get the Olympic Stadium now after the games? I heard they were front runners once they got promoted. Heres hoping, would love to see them competing with the big teams

Do people think West Ham will get the Olympic Stadium now after the games? I heard they were front runners once they got promoted. Heres hoping, would love to see them competing with the big teams

They've already been offered the Olympic Stadium, though...?

Do people think West Ham will get the Olympic Stadium now after the games? I heard they were front runners once they got promoted. Heres hoping, would love to see them playing in a half empty stadium

Fixed it there for ya.

They've already been offered the Olympic Stadium, though...?

No I heard there is still objections about it. Would be a shame to see the stadium be vacant most of the time. Think Leyton Orient are saying they shouldnt get it because they will lose some fans due to them being closer to the stadium than West Ham. There was meant to be a decision some time this month. But things are in West Hams favour now as they have been promoted and have a good history. Spurs are definately out of the running anyway so there the only viable possible tennants

No I heard there is still objections about it. Would be a shame to see the stadium be vacant most of the time. Think Leyton Orient are saying they shouldnt get it because they will lose some fans due to them being closer to the stadium than West Ham. There was meant to be a decision some time this month. But things are in West Hams favour now as they have been promoted and have a good history. Spurs are definately out of the running anyway so there the only viable possible tennants

Oh, I thought I saw one of the West Ham owners talking about it on SSN the other day.. I assume they are tenants unless somehow Orient's objections are heard, which I highly doubt.

Does anyone even support Leyton Orient? :S

Owen Hagreaves cut by Man City. Sigh. Biggest waste of talent because of dam injuries. Infuriating.

Oh, I thought I saw one of the West Ham owners talking about it on SSN the other day.. I assume they are tenants unless somehow Orient's objections are heard, which I highly doubt.

Does anyone even support Leyton Orient? :S
my friend supports them actually :P Also if they were to lose fans going to see West Ham at the Olympic Stadium rather than Orient then there would be significant financial implications for them. So their objections are very serious and should get listened to

More West Ham and Arsenal fans in Leyton than Orient fans already, no surprise they fear losing more.

my friend supports them actually :P Also if they were to lose fans going to see West Ham at the Olympic Stadium rather than Orient then there would be significant financial implications for them. So their objections are very serious and should get listened to

I agree, they should be taken into account. Unfortunately they won't be, because everything is geared around what's best for the premier league teams. Lower league sides get marginalised constantly in these situations, which is why many lower division teams face the threat of administration and liquidation at the same time hundreds of millions are being pumped into the premier league.

Back