The Premier League Thread

What is with all the chin diapers after all we been through? West Ham did not put on a showcase.

What do you expect with Moyes in charge ?
Kidding aside, I don't think Moyes is getting enough credit. He has built a solid foundation at West Ham that will keep them in the Premier League for another 10 years. They were practically relegated when he took over and got them over the line and now they are a solid team.

Something that was brought home yet again this evening, Adama Traore is one of the most overhyped, bang average footballers in recent memory.

All because he has rapid pace. Forget that he doesn't have a F clue what to do with the ball at the end of it! He has pace to burn that very few defenders can match **** it so sign him ASAP!

He's still at a club like Wolves for a very good reason.

He isn't very good.

AWESOMELY powerful club statement today from the Colchester United Chairman on his journey to understanding just how vitally an important silent message taking the knee continues to be is support of the many still disgracefully oppressed down to the colour of their skin in today’s World-

It's always ******* England in world cup qualifiers, I swear to god. 5th or 6th time in last 30 years.

If this was ANYONE other than England’s ‘Golden Boy’, the media would be losing its collective **** and the FA would be handing out a LONG ban. ****, if it were a foreigner, the witch hunt to drive him out of the Country would be immense .....

I can take most of the B/S around that *****. The dives. The way he refs games. The lies to claim goals that aren’t his own. The media B/S. It’s not right. But it’s an unwritten, English captain privilege. Shearer was the last example of that who could basically do what ever the F he wanted without any punishment.

But this is TOTALlY unacceptable. And isn’t a one off. It’s happening game after game lately. He’s literally going out, pre-meditated, to injure someone. Making a deliberate back for a player in the air. Rugby have outlawed the spear tackle. The NFL have outlawed similar. What’s the difference with the snide ***** doing that and opponents coming down on their heads/ neck/ back with no control?

Someone is going to get SERIOUSLY injured before too long off one of these the longer he’s allowed to get away with it.

Either refs need to clamp down. Which is highly unlikely on the England captain as noted.

Or players need to be savvy, leave the knee/ foot up, and start dishing it out back and hurting him!

Either way something needs to happen as this is fast becoming a big player safety issue the same way ****** like Fashanu used to be with elbows before they were outlawed.

If this was ANYONE other than England’s ‘Golden Boy’, the media would be losing its collective **** and the FA would be handing out a LONG ban. ****, if it were a foreigner, the witch hunt to drive him out of the Country would be immense .....
Wanted to post this also, but did not have time

He is escaping a bit with this but every other week there are others who do it sometimes also. Not defending him but this very stupid that there is no rule against it. THere are places to take inspiration and change rule, nothing needs to be made up.At basketball I have been several times that guy whos falling and this is not nice feeling. Seen people pop their shoulder and fingers because they want to protect from the fall and it is automatic to put your hands against the fall. The worst case would be falling on the neck.

Refs should take this issue up and deal with it. Even if there is no specific rule, just rule it as dangerous play against opponent by Kane. Love Kane but this must be ended.

If it happens, be like Rondon.

Yeah, they mentioned that belter news the commentary I was listening to Sunday evening.

Quiet rest at home is as much as can be hoped for at this stage.

God speed to him.