The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
So basically only fined a weeks wages? Should have given him a higher fine to be honest.

Did the club not fine him anything ? Like tevez the club can fine him right ?

Well, without Barton on the pitch at least some players will be safer and won't be getting the nut put on them.

Joey Barton on Twitter: 12 GAME BAN! what a ******* joke! RT if you agree with the FA...bet i get 10,000 retweets #twats

My reply: "if you keep re-offending then that is what happens, only yourself to blame".

Barton got a longer ban than Pepe, WHAT THE ****!? Hahahahahaha. BTW, I think Barton is a **** but come on..

I agree, they should be taken into account. Unfortunately they won't be, because everything is geared around what's best for the premier league teams. Lower league sides get marginalised constantly in these situations, which is why many lower division teams face the threat of administration and liquidation at the same time hundreds of millions are being pumped into the premier league.

Don't blame the Premier League clubs for LL teams going into administration, blame the club and/or owner.

Swans will probabally get a young welsh manager. No one famous. Same with norwich probabaly, exept not welsh.

Swansea wanted the Wigan assistant manager but talks have broken down :S

Joke of the day - "I think it's overrated what people say about Champions League football and whatever," By Harry Redknapp.

Steve Clarke signs two-year contract as WBA manager.

Congrats to chris hughton! be good to see you in the premier league next season chris!

you will get a great ovation from us at st james' park!

Fixtures are out!!

First week:
Arsenal v Sunderland
Everton v Man Utd
Fulham v Norwich
Man City v Southampton
Newcastle v Tottenham
QPR v Swansea
Reading v Stoke
West Brom v Liverpool
West Ham v Aston Villa
Wigan v Chelsea

Really cannot wait for the season to start now... although worried by LFC's lack of signings going into the opening game, WBA away is a tough start, and we dont have a particularly strong squad right now..

Still quite positive for the season, and hoping the title will be a cracker!

United, City and Chelsea imo will be the three teams for the title, with Arsenal not far behind!

Dont think anything will beat AGGUERROOOOOOOOOO...

Back