The Premier League Thread

Martin O'Neill will turn Sunderland into a Europa League side in the next couple of years. Exciting times for Sunderland fans, Very good appointment.

Stoke v Tottenham @ 16:00
We have a decent record up at Stoke. Im fearing Crouch & Woodgate might come back to haunt us but im glad Delap's on the bench. Narrow pitch with Pennant and Etherington cant be good for Stoke surely. Spurs will sit back and counter like we've done all season but this is going to be a great battle. Prediction: Stoke 1 - 3 Tottenham!

Would appear that Jason Lowe has suffered concussion after an elbow in face/temple from Seb Larsson. Went down like a rag doll

Great start for MON. Much needed win for them. Got awesome reception too.

On the other side, Stoke are 2-0 up against Spurs.

First half is like How to lose a game by Tottenham Hotspur.
We miss Ledley King, He would dominate in the air against Crouchy. Gallas is poor i dont rate him ever since he arrived.
Adebayor, Vaart and Bale need a rocket up their ****. Bring on Defoe, go 4-4-2 its the only way to keep the ball upfront better than we are doing at the moment. Spurs havnt turned up tonight but i trust Harry will get them going.

Harry going 3-4-3. He's got a pair, I'll give him that...

Harry went 3 - 5 - 2

Bassong in BAE out
Defoe in Lennon out

I'm thinking more of a At mid, but I think both are right in this. :D

Yeah, he's not an out-and-out striker, of course, but he's playing in a much more advanced position than the rest of the midfield. One way or the other there's no right or wrong here.

Yeah, he's not an out-and-out striker, of course, but he's playing in a much more advanced position than the rest of the midfield. One way or the other there's no right or wrong here.

Yea. That is quite similar of how Napoli play. VdV in Hamsik role.

Chris Foy should be demoted to League 1 or 2. Such an awful game he had. Kaboul should have had penalty but got yellow for protesting, then he got second yellow for nothing foul. Shawcross should have got red and Penalty to Spurs.

Stoke gets lot of decisions in their favor, maybe refs will be ******** seeing the atmosphere.

good job Stoke, and foy XD. now awaiting tmr match. go City , beat them so that Chelsea don't get 4th place ;) XD

so your pretty much saying that League 1 or 2 shouldn't be officiated correctly?

Europa is our penalty for not playing well in Champions league - SAF
Championship is a penalty for not playing well in League - Random fact

Just follow the flow ;)

Refs make decisions based on honest assumptions. But by the looks of it, Foy should've used comman sense too. Absolute shocker. Hope to god he doesn't take charge of any our games

Wow. Wasn't aware Gäel Givet had to go off with an irregular heartbeat-they thought it was that serious he would have to be taken to hospital in an ambulance straight away-apparently a blood vessel in his neck nearly burst :S