The Premier League Thread

Forgot about that match lol. Has to be time for Venky's to let go of Kean. He's just not cut out for Prem management. If not the fans will get worse and worse. Should've stuck with Big Sam.

Indeed, although I think Venky's should go aswell. Turned Blackburn into a whorehouse.

The more Yakubu scores the more ****** I get........

Really makes you think how could Everton let someone of Yakubu's ability go.

Would ironic if this result cost Kean his job. When Big Sam was in charge, lost to Bolton-gone last December.
Also a rumour that someone from the BBC have said Kean has in fact lost his job. Don't know if it's true or not.

Last edited:
Marc Albrighton scores the 20000th BPL Goal. congrats villa. GodCubed probz having a big wank

£20,000 to a charity of his choice too. Nice

I know it's unrelated, but I remember the 8000th goal in Argentina - it was scored by an Ugandan centre-half. Probably the most exotic goalscorer in our history, and he scored a landmark goal.

I know it's unrelated, but I remember the 8000th goal in Argentina - it was scored by an Ugandan centre-half. Probably the most exotic goalscorer in our history, and he scored a landmark goal.

And the Prem's landmark goal is scored by a quick, hardworking up and down traditional English winger, even though about half the league is foreign. :p

This is unbelievable. The third time we have lost the lead. January can't come soon enough, we desperately need at least two centre backs.

Bring Tavernier, Kádar, Folan, whoever. I just don't want Perch on the defense. For THREE ******* TIMES he fails in marking and it costs Newcastle. Gosh, I wonder how can someone suck so much. Pardew better bring 2 good defenders or we'll fall down drastically in table.

Bring Tavernier, Kádar, Folan, whoever. I just don't want Perch on the defense. For THREE ******* TIMES he fails in marking and it costs Newcastle. Gosh, I wonder how can someone suck so much. Pardew better bring 2 good defenders or we'll fall down drastically in table.

Need more than that if Tiote goes to Chelsea in January. After him big time

Perch is a disgrace of a defender. Why aren't we playing Kádár or giving Williamson some game time? He's an excuse of a player, even when he's playing in his 'best' positions. I wouldn't play him if I was Cambridge United, let alone a Premier League club.

What is the point of James Perch?

What a stunner by Rooney. 30-35 yards out almost ripping a hole in the net