The Premier League Thread

Lukaku is a flat track bully lol. Sure, he can bully smaller defenders like a Pablo Mari but VVD/Matip are different prepositions lol.

Speaking of Matip, I thought he played excellently against Lukaku today.

Matip never fails to be excellent mate. Another massively underrated player by the wider footballing public at large whose only issue is his body and staying healthy consistently. And then you get the utterly mad situation where he'll be out for 6 weeks, come on mid-way through the first half, and step straight back with a MOTM display like he's never been away. I've never seen a player have the ability to be 9/10 at worst on his first game back from injury. EVERY time.

Hopefully, now the burden will be lessened as we have 4 top drawer CH's all on a similar level, his body can hold up more if he's not having to play 3 times a week through February in the period we are next approaching after the break.

Talking of Matip, his breakdown like someone high on whatever substance when he got penalised for winning the ball was beyond hilarious. The fella' is as laugh out loud funny as he is a WC CH.

That's one for 'Out of Context Matip' to go with the other compilations of his arm waving madness. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Matip never fails to be excellent mate. Another massively underrated player by the wider footballing public at large whose only issue is his body and staying healthy consistently. And then you get the utterly mad situation where he'll be out for 6 weeks, come on mid-way through the first half, and step straight back with a MOTM display like he's never been away. I've never seen a player have the ability to be 9/10 at worst on his first game back from injury. EVERY time.

Hopefully, now the burden will be lessened as we have 4 top drawer CH's all on a similar level, his body can hold up more if he's not having to play 3 times a week through February in the period we are next approaching after the break.

Talking of Matip, his breakdown like someone high on whatever substance when he got penalised for winning the ball was beyond hilarious. The fella' is as laugh out loud funny as he is a WC CH.

That's one for 'Out of Context Matip' to go with the other compilations of his arm waving madness. 🤣🤣🤣

Fella's off his head. 🤣🤣

Are they going to allow the likes of Burnley and Leeds kick the **** out of Ronaldo like they did to each today? Aren't you glad to be back in the PL?

Lmao. Also didn't notice how brilliant of a first touch that was from Havertz

I read a really mad atat the other week that hes got more goals already than Ballack got in his career or something like that. I’ll see if I can find it.

World class header he scored yesterday like. All you can do is applaud a goal that good.

1630253197471.png

Not sure if its very useful to just analyze incoming transfer fees without comparing it to outgoing transfer fees…

Mad to me how nobody bigger hasn't picked him up so cheap?

Real potential there for a quality CH.

Unless there's something flagging in his attitude to training or whatever, it's been a really strange situation that with Kabak.