The Premier League Thread

:'( im yet to see a goal

Had a feeling there'd be no goals in the Wigan game. Liverpool strikers can't hit a barn door right now. There's alway MoTD. Be worth it for those 2 goals alone. Saying that, the Villa and Newcastle games are worth a look too

Had a feeling there'd be no goals in the Wigan game. Liverpool strikers can't hit a barn door right now. There's alway MoTD. Be worth it for those 2 goals alone. Saying that, the Villa and Newcastle games are worth a look too

Or football first, they show extended highlights ;)

Football sucks. I might start following ice hockey.

wigan 0-0 liverpool. liverpool could have won it in the first half, second half wigan grew into tha game posed plently of problems. Deserved draw

wigan 0-0 liverpool. liverpool could have won it in the first half, second half wigan grew into tha game posed plently of problems. Deserved draw

Was it a pen for the alledged handball by a Wigan player? Heard it was a decent shout. After that the accuracy of the shots was pretty woeful apparently

Was it a pen for the alledged handball by a Wigan player? Heard it was a decent shout. After that the accuracy of the shots was pretty woeful apparently

definite pen. finishing was ***** all round

All I can think of is to make up the numbers

Very good point, definitely something worth debating about.

I have never seen him have a good game. I dont watch him as often as toon fans, so maybe im misjudging him, but he looks utter *****

I have never seen him have a good game. I dont watch him as often as toon fans, so maybe im misjudging him, but he looks utter *****

Trust me, you're not.

Ironic how the most defensive negative team in the premier league score the 20000th goal, well played albrighton though. If arsenal could have held on a few minutes Aguero would have gotten it.