The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Been a great season of football so many twists and turns, there's been some Ruud Gullit style sexy football and I think it's been one of the best yet in the premier league bring on the World Cup and the summer transfer merry go round!

Been a great season of football so many twists and turns, there's been some Ruud Gullit style sexy football and I think it's been one of the best yet in the premier league bring on the World Cup and the summer transfer merry go round!
100% agree mate. Gonna be a great summer.

Nice touch by Kompany to get the youngsters involved in the Cup celebrations. Wasn't all "GIVE ME TROPHY NOW! IT'S MINE!!!". Was just calm, collected and got the young 'uns involved. True captain.

Just seen chris Kamara tweet tony pulis has won premier league manager of the year at LMA awards totally deserved

He won both manager of the year awards, apparently. 'AVE IT.

EDIT: Ah, now they're saying Rodgers won LMA manager of the year. Interesting. Fair enough, mind.

Last edited:
could not think of any 1 better it should have gone to the job he did was out of this world

BPL manager of the year: Tony Pulis

LMA manager of the year: Brendan Rodgers

Fair both managers received recognition really...

No doubt Levy will bring in some exotic foreign manager like Pocchetino or De Boer instead of giving Sherwood a fair shot

So that's what 13 people sacked this season and possibly 14 if big Sam leaves west ham what a joke we use to make fun of countries that did this now we are one of worst

Last edited:
No doubt Levy will bring in some exotic foreign manager like Pocchetino or De Boer instead of giving Sherwood a fair shot

Sherwood didn't help himself. Results have been decent but his interviews and antics are not what owners want to see... He should learn from it for future managerial opportunities

Newcastle release statement to fans that Alan Pardew will remain on as Newcastle Utd next season. SSN.

Back