The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Wow, Levy has gave a big contract to a manager who has had 1 good full season in Premier League..... he must love paying compensation.

I doubt Levy gave that up willingly. Probably that's what it took to poach him.

Well, Pochettino is aware of the possibility of a future sacking, why wouldn't he want a longer contract so he could get some money out of it in 1 year from now. 'He wasted my time, now I want money.'

Well, Pochettino is aware of the possibility of a future sacking, why wouldn't he want a longer contract so he could get some money out of it in 1 year from now. 'He wasted my time, now I want money.'
And the possibility of sacking is larger at Spurs under Levy - they sacked AVB this season, even when he was doing quite well!

I am willing to bet my balls that Levy has come clause in there that limits the amount of compensation he has to pay if he sacks Pochettino

OFFICIAL: FC Porto defensive midfielder has officially joined Manchester City for £12M.

We just won 13-1 in a friendly. Palace to win the Prem, confirmed

now if you can somehow loan Joel Campbell too... :P #Road2top4

Ha, actually we're pretty well stocked for attackers at the moment. If we get Campbell, we'll have him, Jerome, Gayle, Murray and Chamakh as strikers. Admittedly Chamakh has been converted to an attacking midfielder, and Jerome and Gayle often play wide, but still.

Sigurdsson is probably on Palace's level. He was inconsistent at Spurs. Was never going to be a player that would set the world alight.

Sigurdsson is probably on Palace's level. He was inconsistent at Spurs. Was never going to be a player that would set the world alight.

See it's weird, because I have Sigurdsson down as someone who's a bit out of our reach, and I'm very surprised we're linked strongly with him. He killed it with Hoffenheim and then Swansea, and was even reasonably effective at Spurs when he hardly got played and when he did it was often out of position.

He's also not exactly a Pulis player. Very intriguing transfer.

See it's weird, because I have Sigurdsson down as someone who's a bit out of our reach, and I'm very surprised we're linked strongly with him. He killed it with Hoffenheim and then Swansea, and was even reasonably effective at Spurs when he hardly got played and when he did it was often out of position.

He's also not exactly a Pulis player. Very intriguing transfer.

I think its a fantastic transfer for Palace. Given regular playing time he can hugely improve the side

Back