The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Swansea are flying, I expected them to being relegation candidates, hmmmmm. Fair play, so far, Gary Monk.

SUCK MY **** WILF HATERS

**** ALL OF YOU

HE'S HOME AND HE'S REAMING ALL OF YOU IN THE BUMHOLE

IM ONLY SLIGHTLY DRUNK SRS

Going to be paying a great deal of attention to SSN HQ's coverage of deadline day news tomorrow.

Going to be paying a great deal of attention to SSN HQ's coverage of deadline day news tomorrow.

Ah **** I'm going to be at SI HQ tomorrow. Hope it won't take too long, deadline day is like a religion.

Yeah, he's not as good as Cleverley.

On that note, watch Clevs be a good player now. He's talented, he just needs space and time to grow and play his natural game.

Depends what you expect of him, he can be a very good short passer and retaining of the ball possession, it's just when you want a bit of authority or creativity he lacks.

Depends what you expect of him, he can be a very good short passer and retaining of the ball possession, it's just when you want a bit of authority or creativity he lacks.

That's perfect for Villa, I think. Cleverley and Delph would be a good fit, with Westwood being thrown in for a three man mid when playing big teams.

That's perfect for Villa, I think. Cleverley and Delph would be a good fit, with Westwood being thrown in for a three man mid when playing big teams.

Is he even going to Villa? I know they offered but so have Hull and Valencia supposedly.

Cant see it with FFP either.

The guy who owns monaco has just lost 4 billion in a divorce thats why the falcao rumour will be rife can't see them offloading Negredo either ain't he injured for another moneth or so?

cannot wait for deadline day tomorrow wonder what the first jim white catchphrase will be! Ill be watching severely hungover on the sauce now with the mrs in house already done a bottle of port be goodnight vienna soon thank **** for auto spell!

The guy who owns monaco has just lost 4 billion in a divorce thats why the falcao rumour will be rife can't see them offloading Negredo either ain't he injured for another moneth or so?

cannot wait for deadline day tomorrow wonder what the first jim white catchphrase will be! Ill be watching severely hungover on the sauce now with the mrs in house already done a bottle of port be goodnight vienna soon thank **** for auto spell!
I know people slate Jim Whyte, but he makes DD imo. Like you said his catchphrases lol. Cant wait!:)

Back