The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Who do I get to replace De Gea in FF? I thought that him being the undisputed no.1 + being really good would get me a lot of points but I am rapidly changing my mind.

Who do I get to replace De Gea in FF? I thought that him being the undisputed no.1 + being really good would get me a lot of points but I am rapidly changing my mind.

I have him too was thinking courtois if I bring in tadic from saints

I have him too was thinking courtois if I bring in tadic from saints

That's a pretty solid bet as it looks like Cech is getting CL/Cup games. Sadly I have Costa/Hazard/Fabregas already though. Not keen on Mignolet or Scezhezhezhezhy, don't have enough for Hart. Lloris maybe?

I'll be honest though not had a great 2 weeks in fantasy football which one do you play I have 2 teams in fantasy i-team, I am 1303 and 6417 respectively. Properly messed my defence right up!

Edit - I have Lloris in my other team he looks a solid bet if you don't want to drop a midfielder

I'll be honest though not had a great 2 weeks in fantasy football which one do you play I have 2 teams in fantasy i-team, I am 1303 and 6417 respectively. Properly messed my defence right up!

****, that sucks man. I'm playing in the Football Weekly Group, the Ramble group and the FW Extraaaaaaaa FB group (who are a fun bunch btw https://www.facebook.com/groups/641925529169616/?ref=ts&fref=ts)

What's your lineup. I've currently got this https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtj86dzls0fpjcs/Screenshot 2014-08-17 16.20.49.png?dl=0

****, that sucks man. I'm playing in the Football Weekly Group, the Ramble group and the FW Extraaaaaaaa FB group (who are a fun bunch btw https://www.facebook.com/groups/641925529169616/?ref=ts&fref=ts)

What's your lineup. I've currently got this https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtj86dzls0fpjcs/Screenshot 2014-08-17 16.20.49.png?dl=0

one team is

de gea
/smalling/debuchy/vertoghen/dier
toure/lamela/ramsey/
Dzeko/naismith

second team is

LLoris
Caulker/Debuchy/Janmaat
Ince/Toure/Tadic/Schurlle/Eriksen
Dzeko/Lukaku

I then use my weekly transfer to rotate striekrs and mids so Dzeko for Costa, Toure for cesc etc depending on how the matches are stacked.

edit - put caulker in twice oops and I have missed a player out team 1 cannot remember who it is

Last edited:
one team is

de gea
caulker/smalling/debuchy/vertoghen/dier
toure/lamela/ramsey/
Dzeko

second team is

LLoris
Caulker/Debuchy/Janmaat
Ince/Toure/Tadic/Schurlle/Eriksen
Dzeko/Lukaku

I then use my weekly transfer to rotate striekrs and mids so Dzeko for Costa, Toure for cesc etc depending on how the matches are stacked.

I really should do rotate but I CBA.

Why 5 defenders though?

Why 5 defenders though?

It is 4 I put caulker in twice and I have missed out a player cannot for the life of me remember who (just edited as you replied), but tadic will be going in that team. Need to get smalling out as well,

Asmir Begovic? I think the way Pochettino sets up Spurs they'll leak goals this season.

Why 5 defenders though?

need to get my team right this week FiT as me to blog this upcoming gameweek and its out tomorrow so my team will be under scrutiny from the other players been brave and reccomended five players worth taking a gamble on, risky though!

I am Guessing you didn't watch Stoke against ten man Hull and they are away to City this weekend

Nope didn't see that game.

I'd just go all out for Courtois tbh, even if you have to compensate it with someone else cheaper elsewhere in the team. Can't think of anyone better.

Nope didn't see that game.

I'd just go all out for Courtois tbh, even if you have to compensate it with someone else cheaper elsewhere in the team. Can't think of anyone better.

Yeah it is what I am going to do Tadic looked lively to me and IIRC is a corner taker so may bag a few assists so I will just supplement the transfer that way. Also Stoke looked poor they are not up to speed yet and I think they will get a hiding on saturday

Yeah it is what I am going to do Tadic looked lively to me and IIRC is a corner taker so may bag a few assists so I will just supplement the transfer that way. Also Stoke looked poor they are not up to speed yet and I think they will get a hiding on saturday

Yes didn't realise they had ManCity away this weekend.

Tadic looks good talent thus far, he was one of Southampton's stand out performers vs Liverpool in their first game as well.

Crystal Palace have appointed former boss Neil Warnock as their new manager.

The 65-year-old, who was at Palace between 2007 and 2010, has signed a two-year deal after being chosen ahead of ex-West Brom boss Steve Clarke.

Crystal Palace have appointed former boss Neil Warnock as their new manager.

The 65-year-old, who was at Palace between 2007 and 2010, has signed a two-year deal after being chosen ahead of ex-West Brom boss Steve Clarke.

It's an interesting choice.

You don't seem too convinced by it.

I'm not.

This is the same Neil Warnock who jumped ship when we went into administration. He left us in the *******, and I for one am not quite ready to forgive and forget. I might be more willing to leave that in the past if he was actually a very good manager, but he's not really.

But, I will give him a chance, as all Palace fans will. However, if things start going to ****, don't be surprised to see the fans turn on him very quickly indeed.

Back