The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
I'm not.

This is the same Neil Warnock who jumped ship when we went into administration. He left us in the *******, and I for one am not quite ready to forgive and forget. I might be more willing to leave that in the past if he was actually a very good manager, but he's not really.

But, I will give him a chance, as all Palace fans will. However, if things start going to ****, don't be surprised to see the fans turn on him very quickly indeed.

It does seem a shame what has transpired because Pulis was getting your lot some good results. Warnock has been promised funds I hear but that is what Pulis wanted to keep Palace safe wasn't it?

It does seem a shame what has transpired because Pulis was getting your lot some good results. Warnock has been promised funds I hear but that is what Pulis wanted to keep Palace safe wasn't it?

There's lots of debates about whose fault it is in regards to Pulis. My personal view is that he threw a bit of a wobbly when Parish - understandably, given our history and Pulis' transfer record - refused to give him full control of the kitty and transfers. That, coupled with some friction with Iain Moody, led to Pulis leaving.

Either way, no use crying over spilt milk. I'm not enamoured by this appointment, but if he keeps us up then, well, maybe I'll forgive him a little. He has unfinished business here.

His return to Selhurst Park will see the colourful manager reunited with winger Jason Puncheon, who was fined £15,000 by the Football Association for comments on Twitter after taking exception to criticism from Warnock about a penalty miss against Tottenham.

Wonder if they will have a good joke about that now.

His return to Selhurst Park will see the colourful manager reunited with winger Jason Puncheon, who was fined £15,000 by the Football Association for comments on Twitter after taking exception to criticism from Warnock about a penalty miss against Tottenham.

Wonder if they will have a good joke about that now.

Oh **** me, I entirely forgot about Punch.

Jesus christ. If I had to pick between Punch and Warnock it'd easily be Punch...

Hearing a few murmurings that Redknapp has got five games to turn it around at QPR.

He'll be given longer than that, I'm sure.

That said, if they're still in the bottom 3 at Christmas, I fully expect him to get let go and a spending spree proper take place.

Hearing a few murmurings that Redknapp has got five games to turn it around at QPR.

Thats been banding around the Spurs forums since yesterday. Sherwood has been linked with that according to a few.

Thats been banding around the Spurs forums since yesterday. Sherwood has been linked with that according to a few.

Interesting. I would of thought they would look more towards Hoddle as he has already impressed them with his insight since coming in as a part time coach.

Why would one go for Neil Warnock over Steve Clarke, or have I missed something here?

Inter Milan player Ricardo Alverez to Sunderland
Arsenal close to Rabiot some sources in France reporting.

Arsenal missing out on Falcao. Heading rather pointlessly, I just can't get my head round this one... to Manchester City.

Arsenal missing out on Falcao. Heading rather pointlessly, I just can't get my head round this one... to Manchester City.

Nothing concrete on that. City in same position as PSG that they need to sell before buying.

Wait, what?

A team with a strikeforce of Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko and Jovetic is buying Falcao?

Di Marzio reported it, can't get much better than him.

Yeah saw it too, but still fact is they were allowed to buy players for odd 40mil and even with players they have sold it's too close for them to afford Falcao unless Negredo or someone else leaves.

Sweet jeebuz QPR!!
Gotten in Alex McCarthy. Lass Diarra in for a medical. OK, cool.

Faurlin crocked long term so I hope the chit-chat about Kranjcar is more than just that...
Remy being romanced by Chelsea, whilst Traore, Simpson and Taraabt can scoot if wanted.
Much and Phillips aren't up to the level. Whilst Dunne-Ferdinand are too slow for a back 3 (even 4, to be honest)

Reeeeally starting to get nervous.

Back