The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
I await to see what punishment Pappass Cisse gets following his disgusting antics against Everton. Not only for the blatant elbow which the ref saw but for also the scissors challenge on Baines. I am sick and tired of seeing these "challenges" going unpunished, and when they are punished, it's clearly not enough.

In B4 "lolumadevertonfanbro". Nothing to do with that. It's only a football match. But when one pro (using that in Cisse's case lightly) does that for a bit of space like he did against Coleman, regardless of who they play for or how big they are they should be hit with a very hefty fine and a ban of at least 5 matches.

I await to see what punishment Pappass Cisse gets following his disgusting antics against Everton. Not only for the blatant elbow which the ref saw but for also the scissors challenge on Baines. I am sick and tired of seeing these "challenges" going unpunished, and when they are punished, it's clearly not enough.

In B4 "lolumadevertonfanbro". Nothing to do with that. It's only a football match. But when one pro (using that in Cisse's case lightly) does that for a bit of space like he did against Coleman, regardless of who they play for or how big they are they should be hit with a very hefty fine and a ban of at least 5 matches.

Completely agree but in he midst of all this, we also shouldn't ignore Coleman's antics of literally embracing Cisse in the box which is what provoked Cisse in the first place. Even Rooney was doing that to Kane in the earlier game. Shirt pulling and grabbing onto players to prevent them from going anywhere are antics that should be stamped out of the game

Pardew the new Crystal Palace manager. After the way he was marginalized by the board, I can hardly blame him. The lack of fan support at the start of the season probably didn't help either

Pardew the new Crystal Palace manager. After the way he was marginalized by the board, I can hardly blame him. The lack of fan support at the start of the season probably didn't help either
Will do good there if board support him.

Never a dull moment!

Should be fun either way. I guess I'm somewhat fatalistic regarding Palace managers by now...

Wow, just out of bed & heard it here first. Saw his name being thrown around but didn't think it would happen. Very interesting.

I don't get it, Pardew leaving Newcastle for Palace, really odd and somewhat interesting, I mean it's easy to say he hasn't been backed or supported, well he must of had a fair amount of backing and support from Mike Ashley when he was having that dreadful run of losing games he was favourite for the sack just about everywhere but remained.

Cissse also charged with violent conduct.

Deservedly so, you just cant do that kind of **** & get away with it, regardless of whether or not he was provoked.

So who gets the Newcastle job now? Any talk over there or is it too soon?

I think Ashley might go for someone the newcastle fans will take too ive stuck a tenner on Peter Beardsley...Tim Sherwood as well just because he is quite outspoken and might be appealing to the fans.... They are both also cheap options and could even make profit out of selling his manager!

Think transfers had a lot to do with it my Wifes dad was saying as all her family come from Newcastle and support them. He was saying Pardew don't get a say in transfers. Also with Ashley looking to sell Pardew was not happy with the future of the club.

I think Ashley might go for someone the newcastle fans will take too ive stuck a tenner on Peter Beardsley...Tim Sherwood as well just because he is quite outspoken and might be appealing to the fans.... They are both also cheap options and could even make profit out of selling his manager!
I don't think Ashley care tbh as he will sell soon. Think its Pardew wanting to leave not Ashley wanting him out.

I agree mate and because he will want to sell that's another reason i see it being a cheap option - Bears / sherwood

Wtf collocini the next Newcastle manager. Wow! Not Suprised Neville and carragher ****** them selves at the end of Monday night football when they were told.

WBA have sacked Irvine as well? Actually saw that one coming when he was announced lol

Back